PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Site Feature Thread Update - Tutorials, etc.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just spent some time going back through this and updating it a bit, as I think there's probably some stuff in here that people may not be aware of:

This link is the "New Features and FAQ" that you see at the top, so if you ever need to refer back to it for anything, just click that.

But you may want to take a scroll through it, as there might be some features you may potentially be unaware of, or possibly forgot about. ;)

I'll also continue updating it as new things are added going forward, in addition to whatever announcement link there is for the sake of making it easier.

Obviously, there have been some minor design tweaks in the last week or two, but between those, the new LinkSpace, and some other things, it'll probably be fairly quiet for a bit before I jump into any new projects.

Otherwise, feel free to post any comments, thoughts, requests, complaints, etc. below. I appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Can we have a new feature called “The Patriots Suck” and it will be a sub forum where people enjoy that kind of talk can chat?

Can we have a new feature called “The Patriots Suck” and it will be a sub forum where people enjoy that kind of talk can chat?
I wouldn't go to that extreme, but there are various things I'm pondering centered around that. Just haven't come up with something yet.

I wouldn't go to that extreme, but there are various things I'm pondering centered around that. Just haven't come up with something yet.
Ok thanks

Reactions: Ian

A couple thread titles for that forum: "I Know Zilch About NFL Quarterbacking But I Hate Mac Jones" and "I Don't Care What Anyone Says, Zappe Should Be Starting."

Bringing back the playpen... er... practice squad?

Yeah, I forgot all about that forum. Why did it go away to begin with? Some posters should be assigned there permanently.

IMHO constructive criticism of any player, coach, manager or owner is a part of any game. Always was and always will be. Otherwise God wouldn't have given us the ability to boo. :) It doesn't mean that every critique needs to be seen as "The Patriots Suck." Maybe looking at things that way is the real problem.

There's also the issue of style when it comes to criticism. Mine isn't anything to write home about but the captain absolutely has me in stitches with some of his comments. Then again, I enjoy goofy. It's why I enjoyed Chris Berman back in the days when I tuned in to BSPN.

Anyway, good luck in your latest quest and thanks again for this site.

Reactions: Ian

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back