PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI's Brandt: Krafts have "good relationship" with Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with your point, but quite frankly, those lawyers had a raging ethical conflict of interest, and they fkn knew it. They also billed the **** out of the file, and large parts of their legal work were pretty sloppy.
Whatever blame you put on the lawyers isn't there if goodell doesn't set out to screw the patriots.

Those damn lawyers. Bob has his seat at the big boy table, he's not giving it up.
Your avatar is obscene and hurts my eyes.

I've said this many times: take Bob Kraft for what he does, not what he says. Bob has done nothing about Evildell's transgressions.

No matter who you cheer for everyone hates goodell. Maybe that's what America can unite behind

I see this whole thing a little different, Goodell thought weather impacted footballs was an opportunity to get the evil BB once and for all when BB was exonerated Goodell went at the next best thing, #12....

Kraft "fell on the sword" when the punishment against the organization was handed down, not sure he expected for Goodell to have followed through on Brady the way that he did.. never seen any evidence that Kraft could have fought this in court..

What goes around, comes around.. payback is a bytch, Roger..

If their relationship is so good, why did Kraft almost go on a rant against the league at the AFC Championship award ceremony last Sunday? Kraft had to control himself midway through the sentence (he was beginning to look awkward).

It was phony. Just like all the previous ones have been. He says something like that to toss a bone to the fans and fool them into thinking he cares and then goes palling around with Roger again.

As for that sentence, it was an intentional pause to get the fans in the stadium to finish the sentence by yelling "One more!"

As for that sentence, it was an intentional pause to get the fans in the stadium to finish the sentence by yelling "One more!"

Yep. It went well too...

fail-gif5.gif

Kraft is in a club in which he has to play a certain way......if he was a bottom feeder like the davis family, then it would be different, but the success of the pats as well as the massive increase of market value makes risking that value in any way a bad idea

its time for some of you to put your big boy pants back on

my best parallel is the most recent presidential election............I think 45 is a drooling jackass racist sexist pig who may get us all killed, but that didn't stop me from making very predictable investment choices due to his election even in things I am personally against that has wound up giving me the best 3 month return ever for me

keep yourself in a position to take advantage when you can and stop crying over spilled milk

but that didn't stop me from making very predictable investment choices due to his election even in things I am personally against that has wound up giving me the best 3 month return ever for me

Yeah? Like what?

No matter who you cheer for everyone hates goodell. Maybe that's what America can unite behind

Every single forum I've visited hates Goodell except for 1... care to take a guess? That's right, our inbred pals from Indianapolis

They literally have a thread on their NFL general section about how Goodell should be inducted into the Hall of Fame and how he's done an amazing job at protecting the "integrity" of the league (not joking).

Their fanbase, or at least the representation of their fan base on that forum, is easily the dumbest I've ever encountered

Well Caesar and Brutus had a good relationship too.

Unfortunately, I don't see any Brutus in the Krafts, so that is where the analogy ends.

It is fairly obvious that Kraft is more loyal to the POS than his team and its fans. Kraft will babble something about the League or lawyers being unfair but that is just for consumption by the few fans that believe him. After those statements, he and the POS just have a good laugh.

Every single forum I've visited hates Goodell except for 1... care to take a guess? That's right, our inbred pals from Indianapolis

They literally have a thread on their NFL general section about how Goodell should be inducted into the Hall of Fame and how he's done an amazing job at protecting the "integrity" of the league (not joking).

Their fanbase, or at least the representation of their fan base on that forum, is easily the dumbest I've ever encountered
that's scary. No one should like his ass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back