PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sirius NFL radio reported one hour ago 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sirius NFL radio reported 1 hour ago that the decision will be announced with in 48 hours and it will be that Brady gets 4 game suspension. If it had been a fine they say it would have been $2,000,000, what he would have made for 4 games.

Seriously?

Sirius NFL radio reported 1 hour ago that the decision will be announced with in 48 hours and it will be that Brady gets 4 game suspension. If it had been a fine they say it would have been $2,000,000, what he would have made for 4 games.
Is a $2M fine even allowable under the CBA?

already announced in the other thread as 48 hours.

Bruce Murray, God Bless His Heart, says it has to be to maintain the "integrity". Bruce obviously missed out on science.

I would be surprised if Goodell did what was right, from the start he has mismanaged this, and even insisted he be the arbiter in a case in which he was basically a litigant. A complete cluster from the start, please Brady, bring this a-hole to court.

see ya in court Roger.

I really hope Brady takes them to court and doesn't listen to the chicken littles who will try to talk him out of it. I still can't believe he gets 4 games for this BS, the same as Hardy !!

people making stuff up because Steven A. Smith opened his trash hole.

Well this is going to be an interesting NFL season if this is true!

Greatest player of all time and reigning superbowl MVP is going into litigation against the NFL.

As I commented in another thread, the world is going batsh*t crazy.

I really hope something bad happens to Goodell and everyone working in his front office. You got players beating their girlfriends, wives and children and these *****ES have the nerve to suspend a guy who did nothing. Someone else did it but he must have known.
Brady take these MOTHERFers to court. Make them pay for this injustice. Roger Goodell better not EVER set foot in Gillete Stadium again. :mad: That appeal hearing was a waste of time.

Last edited:
Part of me hopes the suspension is upheld because I want to see this in court.

So the NFL's stance will officially be that being generally aware, of someone else, more probably than not, breaking a rule, is equivalent to violently beating your girlfriend.

Actually it'll be worse, because the Panthers didn't lose a 1st, 4th and $1 million for Hardy's misdeeds. So yeah.

Part of me hopes the suspension is upheld because I want to see this in court.

I want to see Brady vindicated (and Goodell and the Rat pack exposed) in court.

It kind of sucks if the Brady/Patriots are officially in an adverse relationship with the league heading into the season. Things are going to get really goofy if Brady is forced to litigate this.

I really hope something bad happens to Goodell and everyone working in his front office. You got players beating their girlfriends, wives and children and these *****ES have the nerve to suspend a guy who did nothing. Someone else did it so must have known.
Brady take these MOTHERFers to court. Make them pay for this injustice. Roger Goodell better not EVER set foot in Gillete Stadium again. :mad: That appeal hearing was a waste of time.

11325681_1686381521594183_1306726294_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes