PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver: Brady freezing out Bowles and Leftwich in Bucs gameplanning

Mac is a true bum like literally

at least he didn't lose to Mr. Irrelevant...Brady becomes the 1st QB in NFL history to lose to Mr. Irrelevant on his first start LMAO

at least he didn't lose to Mr. Irrelevant...Brady becomes the 1st QB in NFL history to lose to Mr. Irrelevant on his first start LMAO
Quack10

Wanna stick to the topic or do you want just complain about me the whole thread?
The topic of the thread is one person's take on something the coach explains was wrong. You started the thread to troll Brady. Then you managed to squeeze Mr. Irrelevant for additional trolling. Seriously, why have you spent the last 3 plus years looking for anything you can find to discredit him some way. Is there a reason? Can you answer that?

The topic of the thread is one person's take on something the coach explains was wrong. You started the thread to troll Brady. Then you managed to squeeze Mr. Irrelevant for additional trolling. Seriously, why have you spent the last 3 plus years looking for anything you can find to discredit him some way. Is there a reason? Can you answer that?

What else is the coach going to say? Is he going to say "I'm pissed at Brady for going behind the coaching staff's back and going to suspend him for the next game?" So naive you are to believe him...

Besides you were on my case in this thread before ArchAngel posted that quote from Bowles.

What else is the coach going to say? Is he going to say "I'm pissed at Brady for going behind the coaching staff's back and going to suspend him for the next game?" So naive you are to believe him...

Besides you were on my case in this thread before ArchAngel posted that quote from Bowles.
You should never believe coaches/players when they speak to the media.

I'm only skeptical of the story because of two things

Mike Silver and
It's mid December and this story barely broke out. You'd think one of the Tampa reporters would've gotten this out a long time ago.

Who really cares?

So I asked you why you've spent 3 years plus discrediting Brady. Why you chime in with every interception or missed pass and do virtual happy dances when he loses a game. Every game he wins is because of Belichick or a ref or other players. Every game he loses is on him. Its pretty non stop. You've been banned from whole threads and removed from others. You rarely get even an "agree" on any your Brady takes. Maybe I'm on your case with your trolling but I'm hardly alone by a long shot. So why do you do it?

MAC10 thinks Brady won all of his Super Bowls in New England because Belichick was videotaping opponents and Brady deflated footballs. The Tampa Bay Super Bowl was because of the superlative organization and the world class roster (excluding Brady of course).

That is the opinion of a DOUCHEBAG.

Well Brady is showing for a kinder word as it is a me vs team type of attitude as hope it is not true but if it is it makes him look bad.

Would explain why Tampa’s offense sucks…
Well why they suck is they are bad on the oline. They released a WAR grade, Tampa was 5th in passing WAR, the oline was 31st....I would explain to you what all that means but I dont have time to teach class today.

Well Brady is showing for a kinder word as it is a me vs team type of attitude as hope it is not true but if it is it makes him look bad.
There are about 500 stories about Brady that exist and about 90 percent are BS. I saw a story one time after Brady hurt his foot, it wasnt an bad injury or anything, but a reporter asked him how he felt, he made a joke and said well I cant run fast or jump high, the next day they released a story that Brady was really hurt and could not run or jump. Media get clicks with brady in the title of a story, they take pieces of things and then make up **** that they got from a "source" that is not named, which allows to them basically say anything without having to prove it. The issue with the offense is 4 out of 5 olineman being backups and the 1 starter leadng the league in holding calls. it literally affects everything including the run, the depth of passes, etc. The team does not have quick twitch receivers so Brady using quick passing to mitigate the bad oline blocking is harder because of guys not getting seperation quickly. Its a domino effect. Grade wise and war wise tampa is the 5th best in passing meaning, without Brady they drop more points than all but 5 QB's in the league, the oline is 31st.

Man what does that say about Mahomes who cant beat Brady in the playoffs.

So Mike Silver you believe, but the coach, nope. Lol you truely are stupid.

So Mike Silver you believe, but the coach, nope. Lol you truely are stupid.
Coaches lie all the time, but in this case Mike Silver is a POS

Man what does that say about Mahomes who cant beat Brady in the playoffs.

he can beat Mahomes in the playoffs (thanks to Dee Ford and 3 backups on the o-line) but can’t beat Purdy..got it.

Well why they suck is they are bad on the oline. They released a WAR grade, Tampa was 5th in passing WAR, the oline was 31st....I would explain to you what all that means but I dont have time to teach class today.

That dumbass wouldn’t even listen anyways

he can beat Mahomes in the playoffs (thanks to Dee Ford and 3 backups on the o-line) but can’t beat Purdy..got it.
Brady is pretty universally know as the greatest quarterback of all time but you want to define him with Purdy. And you're Johnny on the spot excusing Mahomes with his oline, but won't with Brady. Got it? You got nothin. Are you ever going to fess up why you're on this 3 plus year obsession with discrediting the GOAT?

Last edited:
Brady is pretty universally know as the greatest quarterback of all time but you want to define him with Purdy. And you're Johnny on the spot excusing Mahomes with his online, but won't with Brady. Got it? You got nothin. Are you ever going to fess up why you're on this 3 plus year obsession with discrediting the GOAT?

Mahomes won several playoff games with a bad o-line in 2020 (and turf toe)...Brady can't even beat Pittsburgh, Carolina, etc. with his bad o-line.

Why on earth do you obsess with my opinion on Brady? Just like the politics forum, if someone disagrees with you - cancel him! Just stay in your lane

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back