PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver: Brady freezing out Bowles and Leftwich in Bucs gameplanning

Mahomes won several playoff games with a bad o-line in 2020 (and turf toe)...Brady can't even beat Pittsburgh, Carolina, etc. with his bad o-line.

Why on earth do you obsess with my opinion on Brady? Just like the politics forum, if someone disagrees with you - cancel him! Just stay in your lane
Move the goal posts. He lost to Brady with his oline hurt. That was your excuse. We all expect that from you.That's your lane. Discredit Brady, that's your lane. And stop with cancel talking point. Disagreeing isn't canceling. Pointing out hypocrisy isn't canceling. And it seems like everyone wants to know why you go after Brady all the time. It's got to be more than just being a troll. If that's all it is, get a life, Jesus.

Last edited:
Move the goal posts. He lost to Brady with his oline hurt. That was your excuse. We all expect that from you.That's your lane. Discredit Brady, that's your lane. And stop with cancel talking point. Disagreeing isn't canceling. Pointing out hypocrisy isn't canceling. And it seems like everyone wants to know why you go after Brady all the time. It's got to be more than just being a troll. If that's all it is, get a life, Jesus.
I was wondering the same thing what happened to him his username used to be TommyBrady12. If you look at the forum archive and his posts, before Brady left he was the biggest Brady fan out there. I think @venecol said it best. Reminds me of a ex gf that can't get over that their man left them.

Mahomes won several playoff games with a bad o-line in 2020 (and turf toe)...Brady can't even beat Pittsburgh, Carolina, etc. with his bad o-line.

Why on earth do you obsess with my opinion on Brady? Just like the politics forum, if someone disagrees with you - cancel him! Just stay in your lane
He also got curb-stomped in a Super Bowl with a bad O-Line. Your move, Rob Parker.

He also got curb-stomped in a Super Bowl with a bad O-Line. Your move, Rob Parker.

And Timmy has been getting curb-stomped with a bad o-line this entire season...should we talk about Brady choking away the most important game in NFL history?

And Timmy has been getting curb-stomped with a bad o-line this entire season...should we talk about Brady choking away the most important game in NFL history?

Tom never put up a performance like Mahomes did in SB 55.

Zero touchdowns. Two picks. Lost by 22 points.

Tom's SB losses:
3 points (Helmet catch and asinine blitz)
4 points (Welker drop and Manningham sideline catch)
8 points (Starting CB benched-500 yards passing)

Tom's SB losses:
3 points (Helmet catch and asinine blitz)
-laughed at the Giants D before game at the idea of only scoring 17 points - scored even less in the game
4 points (Welker drop and Manningham sideline catch)
-intentional grounding in the end zone resulted in a 9 point swing for the Giants
8 points (Starting CB benched-500 yards passing)
-fumbled the game away with 2:15 left

If it weren't for Malcolm Butler and Dee Ford, Brady would be 5-4 in super bowls

-laughed at the Giants D before game at the idea of only scoring 17 points - scored even less in the game

-intentional grounding in the end zone resulted in a 9 point swing for the Giants

If it weren't for Malcolm Butler and Dee Ford, Brady would be 5-4 in super bowls
Okay, you're canceled lol. Back on mute. There's only so much stupid garbage juvenile trolling I can take sometimes..

If it weren't for Jimmy G falling apart in the 4th quarter Mahomes would be 0-2.

Well there you go TB12 was even pissed at the question lol

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back