PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the beasts!

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sign Chris Jones from KC and get Derrick Henry!

$50M a year
We getting a rookie QB signed on a rookie contract. Surround them with talent and get a dominant defense and you got yourself a team.

MHJr. Get Nix or Penix and add few o-line and this team is back in the playoffs. Sign Aiyuk after next season and you truly got a beast of a team!

Haason Reddick is definitely a player of interest now that he seems to be on the market.

Imagine Chris Jones lined up next to Barmore in the middle with Judon coming off the edge.

Sign Chris Jones from KC and get Derrick Henry!

Chris Jones is the kind of signing you make when you are trying to get over the top to win a SB, and even with a really good defense they are several years from that conversation. If they could get Henry at a good price I would be fine with that, but RB has become one of the easiest positions to fill, and right now I would go with mid RD draftees to fill the position. And I would re-sign Elliott, who played well for them last season.

Chris Jones will be 30 this season.

Zeke Elliot (who is a better receiver) is younger than D Henry and needs more carries.

Chris Jones will be 30 this season.

Zeke Elliot (who is a better receiver) is younger than D Henry and needs more carries.

Still has plenty left in the tank. 30 is not that old for a d-line guy that can become a game changer with the pass rush.

Brian Burns is rotting in Carolina. He reminds me of Simeon Rice when he was rotting in Arizona and went to Tampa Bay.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back