PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here thinking it was about the game...whoops.

Hey @Cohle , do you have a "tourch" we could borrow?

Ray Lewis murdered a man in cold blood. Maybe two.

I get it. So did Hernandez (I get the difference in how the franchises handled it, but also differences in how the cases ended up). But neither are playing Sunday night.

I thought we got ours back after the AFCCG? Did the Krafts misplace it again?

Nah the KC bozo claimed it was passed so it should be still somewhere around Arrowhead. But maybe they passed it on to JB or Watson. If it was the latter we might get our tourch back in a few weeks.. just in time before it starts getting cold.

Nah the KC bozo claimed it was passed so it should be still somewhere around Arrowhead. But maybe they passed it on to JB or Watson. If it was the latter we might get our tourch back in a few weeks.. just in time before it starts getting cold.
I heard OBJ put it in those goat-hair cleats.

Last edited:
I get it. So did Hernandez (I get the difference in how the franchises handled it, but also differences in how the cases ended up). But neither are playing Sunday night.
We didn't erect an idol to AH81.

Man I would encourage y'all to come chat with us every once in a while at RSR. We always like seeing other fans perspectives but don't have very many foreign fans.

I've already seen the threads on that cesspool of a message board. No thanks I am good.

His brother never whined about the Patriots like John Harbaugh has, though.

I don't remember their father being much of a whiner. Different times I suppose.

So in the phrase "Epic match," the problem is "epic?"

Time was when that description would get you laughed right off the pitch...
At least no one used the most over used word today ....

“LITERALLY”!!

I refuse to use it for that reason

Last edited:
Or I hope we at least make it that way. I've been a Ravens fan a long time and our matchups against you guys are some of the most exciting times to be one. With Flacco, that seemed to have lost it's thunder along with everything else and Lamar has made things in Baltimore exciting again.

It seems like all the media is focused on Lamar versus your front 7 and understandably so. I think this will be his biggest challenge yet as far as being able to do what he wants to do in and out of the pocket. I don't see a bunch of defenders chasing him around but rather defenders staying in their zone and defending the second level of defense.

I haven't seen much of this against LJ, but 3-man rushes are probably the best defense.. while keeping a spy on him and defending all the underneath stuff. I expect Belichick the wise goat that he is to manifest such a gameplan.

But anyway, I think this will be a fun matchup against you folks and I wish for an injury free game!

Welcome to one of the better sites around.

I don't think the timing could be any better for the Ravens. Brady has an injured throwing shoulder and calf, the Pats lost their starting center and both FB's for the year, their starting LT isn't back yet and the Ravens are coming off of their bye with an extra week to prepare.

The Pats have played an incredibly easy schedule so far but they've blown most of the teams out of the water. This game, and a few coming up, will go a long way in determining just how good they are.

Like you I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries.

Welcome to one of the better sites around.

I don't think the timing could be any better for the Ravens. Brady has an injured throwing shoulder and calf, the Pats lost their starting center and both FB's for the year, their starting LT isn't back yet and the Ravens are coming off of their bye with an extra week to prepare.

The Pats have played an incredibly easy schedule so far but they've blown most of the teams out of the water. This game, and a few coming up, will go a long way in determining just how good they are.

Like you I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries.

Thank you for the welcome. You may be right.. I think we're the healthiest we've been all year and winning may require Harbaugh not overthinking situations like he usually does versus top tier coaches.

I thought it would be too.

Ok. Despite you sporting a crow avi I'll respond.

Jackson is an exciting young QB who can create plays with his feet. Yayy. Do you think BB is going to let him run on the Pats all day long?

To win this game he's going to have to throw against one of the best secondaries in the league. I'm sure he'll get a couple of big plays in but can he do it consistently? I don't think so.

Harbaby is one of the better coaches in the league imo but still hovers around a .500 record since the SB win. He'll be ready I'm sure but I expect him to be crying about something at the end of the game.

Anyway hoping for no injuries to either team and a good game.

Thank you for the welcome. You may be right.. I think we're the healthiest we've been all year and winning may require Harbaugh not overthinking situations like he usually does versus top tier coaches.

As much as I don't like Harbaugh he's a good HC. I also think that Ozzie Newsome has been good. As you may know he was with Belichick in Cleveland

Also I have a question. Do you think that Jackson can buck the trend and continue running the ball? Most running QB's don't seem to last.

Ok. Despite you sporting a crow avi I'll respond.

Jackson is an exciting young QB who can create plays with his feet. Yayy. Do you think BB is going to let him run on the Pats all day long?

To win this game he's going to have to throw against one of the best secondaries in the league. I'm sure he'll get a couple of big plays in but can he do it consistently? I don't think so.

Harbaby is one of the better coaches in the league imo but still hovers around a .500 record since the SB win. He'll be ready I'm sure but I expect him to be crying about something at the end of the game.

Anyway hoping for no injuries to either team and a good game.

Heh I'm certainly no bird expert. I wanted something gothic like the poem.

I think Belichick much like he did in the superbowl when he focused on Faulk.. is going to try and take away our biggest weapon which is indeed Lamars legs. That's where our receivers really need to win what could often be 1 on 1 matchups. Having Hollywood in this game makes a big difference I believe. And Ingram could be our x factor. All I want from LJ as a passer here is to take the easy completion and not turn the ball over. The Browns seemed to run effectively but they couldn't stop turning it over. If we could walk off the field with 0 turnovers that may translate to a win.

I blame Joe Flacco though for the mediocre seasons we've had since the Superbowl and watching him in Denver has shown he needed to go. Can't wait for this one though and of course may it be injury free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back