PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever asked yourself why it is important for you to pretend that you know something that you can’t possibly know?

1. It's not important, I was just setting someone straight
2. Not pretending. If Lewis didn't actually do any of the stabbing, he knows who did. And may well have told them to do so.
3. According to the families of both victims, Lewis has never expressed regret or even offered condolences to them.
4. You should ask yourself same question you asked me.

I understand your words, but there is much to chuckle about here. Lewis being such a revered former nfl player, despite his transgressions, is one the fundamental funnies in North America.
What's also funny is, that 'double murder' and 'obstruction of justice' are just mere 'transgressions'.

Not a whole lot.

Lately it's been a lot of QB draws and we see that a lot of it is on 3rd and long. For the most part, I think LJ prefers to pass the football while in the pocket and probably passes better that way but he'll take off and run if he can turn that corner. I think Mark Ingram could play a big factor here as well as he is similar to Chubb in terms of power.

Wow so Lamar is a pocket passer now all cool and collected in the pocket. So Lamar is what Baker Mayfield should have been...now I get it.:)

I'm not sure why this Ray Lewis thing is even coming up.

This upcoming SNF game is far more interesting.

Wow so Lamar is a pocket passer now all cool and collected in the pocket. So Lamar is what Baker Mayfield should have been...now I get it.:)

I don't know if I'd label him a pocket passer but he does pass the football better in the pocket.

Baker has weapons galore.. not sure what his problem is. He should be tearing it up.

Because you have a statue of a double murderer in front of your stadium.

I understand your words, but there is much to chuckle about here. Lewis being such a revered former nfl player, despite his transgressions, is one the fundamental funnies in North America.

I have more problems with the media hiring Ray as a talking head because he is not very intelligent or well spoken for the job.

It reminds me of a Robert Townsend movie where the reporter rushes past an educated well dressed black witness just to interview the crackhead.

Have you ever asked yourself why it is important for you to pretend that you know something that you can’t possibly know?

You are obviously ignorant about the whole incident. Go do some research on the subject first.
He was charged with murder. He ended up pleading guilty to " obstruction of Justice".
Pretty much every legal expert who's written on the subject says there was very strong evidence that he was deeply involved. Victims blood in his limo. He got off same way as OJ got off- best lawyers money could buy and the weight of the NFL behind him. He was the Golden boy at the time.
For a man he professes his religion so much, his actions toward the families of the victims are reprehensible to this day.
He's a scumbag.
And you're talking out of your ass.

Well, Bob Kraft pays a known cheater to be the face of his franchise. What are we supposed to tell the kids about that?!

The reason for his statue are for football related reasons, not because he's mother theresa.

But still my point stands it's irrelevant to the upcoming matchup which is what the thread is about. Ray isn't playing this Sunday.

The reason for his statue are for football related reasons, not because he's mother theresa.

But still my point stands it's irrelevant to the upcoming matchup which is what the thread is about. Ray isn't playing this Sunday.

Game winning field goal: Justin Tucker or Nick Folk? (Bet he’s a Ravens homer.)

Last edited:
It’s just a running joke, that’s all, but he really did kill a guy, so there’s that.

Ray Lewis is a legend in our forum ... finds his way into many polls.
Anyways ... I am really looking forward to the game ...
Belichick schemes to contain Lamar will be interesting ...
Thanks for stopping by ..........

1. It's not important, I was just setting someone straight
2. Not pretending. If Lewis didn't actually do any of the stabbing, he knows who did. And may well have told them to do so.
3. According to the families of both victims, Lewis has never expressed regret or even offered condolences to them.
4. You should ask yourself same question you asked me.

A jury determined no murder took place. The defendants were acquitted on self defense grounds. What facts are known to you that weren’t known to the jury? Please share. I don’t have to ask myself the same question because, unlike you, I’m not claiming I know what happened.

It's a huge running joke around here. Aside from a few characters around here, we're fairly easy going and like to break some balls. Definitely don't take anything personally. There's no hate...except for maybe Ray's murder spree?

I do agree that this will be a hell of a game. I'm struggling to think what my prediction will be because while I think Lamar has what it takes to score than one TD against this D, it's possible this D could embarrass him too.

I hadn't heard much about the improved Baltimore defense. That's news to me. I'm going to have to look into that one.

Welcome to the board

Personally I wish the whole Ray Lewis killed a guy quips would stop.
How many MB's out there post Aaron Hernandez killed a guy or 2 or 3.... on their boards.
Checking HOF list for Hernandez...nope, not finding him o_O

Ray Lewis is a legend in our forum ... finds his way into many polls.
Anyways ... I am really looking forward to the game ...
Belichick schemes to contain Lamar will be interesting ...
Thanks for stopping by ..........

Maybe more accurate is "Ray Lewis is infamous in our forum" instead of "a legend in our forum" :) but you're correct. The scheme to contain will be interesting. I assume that's less pass rush stunts/more direct pocket collapse with one LB having more shadowing responsibilities.

IMHO this game is exactly what the Patriots need right now. 8-0 but offensively there's weak spots and defensively the competition has been within the statistical lower half. It's time for BB and staff to see the team/players in various situations against high competition and in must stop/must make first down situations. IMHO it's the perfect time of the season (and just before the bye) to see the cracks in the ice and work on/implement/practice the plans to remedy them. In Dec and January we want BB and staff to know as precisely as possible what their team/players can consistently do and how to best use/scheme it to optimize chances for victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back