PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be interesting to see how Jackson does as a passer. The game plan will be to keep him in the pocket and make him throw. They don’t try and rush mobile QBs, but rather contain them in the pocket and confuse them.

Im not sure how the Ravens defensive line is.... our oline is pretty banged up.

Our pass rush has not exactly been outstanding and we have to blitz almost every play to create pressure

Question for the Ravens fan: I've seen how dynamic Jackson is when he gets out of the pocket on passing plays, but how much does Baltimore utilize him in the run game? Is there a lot of misdirection?
I'm not a Ravens fan but hes wrong here. Jackson has had over 300+ yards off designed runs, over 200 more than 2nd, Murray. And 200+ scramble yards.

Jackson has about 30 designed runs so far leading the league.

He's not a one read & go QB but you'd be foolish not to use his legs as a big part of the game plan.

Last edited:
It’ll be interesting to see how Jackson does as a passer. The game plan will be to keep him in the pocket and make him throw. They don’t try and rush mobile QBs, but rather contain them in the pocket and confuse them.

Im not sure how the Ravens defensive line is.... our oline is pretty banged up.
Clog the mof/make him beat you deep/outside

Personally I wish the whole Ray Lewis killed a guy quips would stop.
How many MB's out there post Aaron Hernandez killed a guy or 2 or 3.... on their boards.

For Ravens fans, it’s their Super Bowl... or an epic match. For Patriots fans, it’s week 9.
It's the same thing for fans of most other teams. How they do against the Pats is how they validate their team

Becoming a Ravens fan and then staying that way for many years I would presume.
Injury-free is big...and not common. I hope you’re right. I’m getting too old for close nail-biters. So I’d prefer to go up by 21 in the first half!

But I have a feeling I’ll be up late Sunday night.

good luck

How many MB's out there post Aaron Hernandez killed a guy or 2 or 3.... on their boards.

how many statues of Aaron Hernandez in front of the stadium do we have?

1996 makes it 24 years, not 14.
They're just messing with ya, don't take anything too seriously. Thanks for coming by and being a good sport. Ravens-Pats is almost always a really exciting game. We love to make fun of Harbaugh (seriously, we really love it) but he knows how to play the Pats. A Super Bowl season is made extra sweet when it includes a hard-fought playoff win against Baltimore which causes a rule change the following offseason.

Stick around!

Dude. No comparison. Hernandez is villified on this board much worse than other teams fans villify him. He was a scumbag. A horrible piece of ****.
Whereas Ravens fans mostly sing his praises. They erected a statue of him.
And he's also a murdering scumbag.
Not as bad as Hernandez, but a scumbag nonetheless. He's always talking about Jesus, but to this day has not apologized to the families of his victims.
BIG difference.

Why would you? He only played 3 years.
What I want to know is how Ravens fans can stomach Harbaugh's whining. It's embarrassing.

What I want to know is how Ravens fans can stomach Harbaugh's whining. It's embarrassing.

He's not as bad as his dork brother, though.

He's not as bad as his dork brother, though.
His brother is one of the worst people walking the earth. Such a slurping, burper stealing air.

Might be my favorite?

"Early in his Michigan tenure, Harbaugh pulled Speight aside and told him not to eat chicken, a protein that is considered fairly safe by nutritionists. When Speight asked why, Harbaugh said, 'because it's a nervous bird."

Dude. No comparison. Hernandez is villified on this board much worse than other teams fans villify him. He was a scumbag. A horrible piece of ****.
Whereas Ravens fans mostly sing his praises. They erected a statue of him.
And he's also a murdering scumbag.
Not as bad as Hernandez, but a scumbag nonetheless. He's always talking about Jesus, but to this day has not apologized to the families of his victims.
BIG difference.

Have you ever asked yourself why it is important for you to pretend that you know something that you can’t possibly know?

I understand your words, but there is much to chuckle about here. Lewis being such a revered former nfl player, despite his transgressions, is one the fundamental funnies in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back