PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't like Harbaugh he's a good HC. I also think that Ozzie Newsome has been good. As you may know he was with Belichick in Cleveland

Also I have a question. Do you think that Jackson can buck the trend and continue running the ball? Most running QB's don't seem to last.

I'm sure he'll always be mobile but I don't expect him to have anywhere near that speed and quickness late into his thirties. Needless to say he has a lot of time to improve as a passer

Ray Lewis murdered a man in cold blood. Maybe two.

Or not. We'll probably never know. But there are lots of people in this forum that love to push the narrative; I'll grant you they sincerely believe it. Personally, I'd love to have this dropped but I can tell that's never going to happen.

OK, I said my peace on this topic for the next 2 years.

I blame Joe Flacco though for the mediocre seasons we've had since the Superbowl and watching him in Denver has shown he needed to go. Can't wait for this one though and of course may it be injury free!

You'd think Ravens fans would blame the team for letting Flacco get in the driver's seat on the contract that forced them to be stuck with him. Hard to fault a player for using leverage when they have it. God knows it doesn't happen all that often

You'd think Ravens fans would blame the team for letting Flacco get in the driver's seat on the contract that forced them to be stuck with him. Hard to fault a player for using leverage when they have it. God knows it doesn't happen all that often
If the front office had let him go after the Superbowl though they'd never hear the end of it

Or not. We'll probably never know. But there are lots of people in this forum that love to push the narrative; I'll grant you they sincerely believe it. Personally, I'd love to have this dropped but I can tell that's never going to happen.

OK, I said my peace on this topic for the next 2 years.

People are always going to believe whatever narrative they want to believe whether far fetched or not.

If the front office had let him go after the Superbowl though they'd never hear the end of it

I believe you mistook my point. It wasn't about having to sign him AFTER the Super Bowl but rather that it got to that point in the first place.

Flacco is elite. The oline is trash here in Denver and they traded their best receiver to San Fran. He can still play if given a decent team around him.

Unlike other team boards, we won’t ban you just because you’re not a Patsfan

I’ve joined other team boards and I’ve gotten banned for nothing other than defending my team with facts.

Unlike other team boards, we won’t ban you just because you’re not a Patsfan

I’ve joined other team boards and I’ve gotten banned for nothing other than defending my team with facts.
We've got some folks over here who are taking a flamethrower to ChiefsPlanet. I give their mods an A+ for tolerance.

I believe you mistook my point. It wasn't about having to sign him AFTER the Super Bowl but rather that it got to that point in the first place.
Flacco gambled on himself before the season. He wasn't signing for anything less than what he felt he was worth

We've got some folks over here who are taking a flamethrower to ChiefsPlanet. I give their mods an A+ for tolerance.
That wrong on their part and I too give their mods credit. I never went to a board to rub anything into a fan base.

I’ve been kicked off the Chargers, Colts and Steelers boards. It’s been a while since I visited another team board. And they didn’t let me stay long. With all our success, why would I need to?

Last edited:
I don't remember their father being much of a whiner. Different times I suppose.
:confused: What's their father have to do with it? John Harbaugh is Baltimore's head coach.

They're tolerant over there alright :rolleyes:
Although I might have gone with indulgent. How can they reasonably toss outsiders when their own huge collection of inbred miscreants consistently fouls their own nest?

Heh I'm certainly no bird expert. I wanted something gothic like the poem.

I think Belichick much like he did in the superbowl when he focused on Faulk.. is going to try and take away our biggest weapon which is indeed Lamars legs. That's where our receivers really need to win what could often be 1 on 1 matchups. Having Hollywood in this game makes a big difference I believe. And Ingram could be our x factor. All I want from LJ as a passer here is to take the easy completion and not turn the ball over. The Browns seemed to run effectively but they couldn't stop turning it over. If we could walk off the field with 0 turnovers that may translate to a win.

I blame Joe Flacco though for the mediocre seasons we've had since the Superbowl and watching him in Denver has shown he needed to go. Can't wait for this one though and of course may it be injury free!

I'm no bird expert either but know that the migratory habits of the Raven start in a shyt hole in Cleveland and end in an even bigger shyt hole in Baltimore. Haha.

We'll see but I doubt BB's game plan is going to be simply " force Jackson to throw" rather he'll force Jackson into pre snap mistakes. Which seems more of what we've been seeing this season. Force the other team into mistakes. Make a cover 2 look like a cover zero type of stuff.

Anyway you've been a good sport. Enjoy eating crow on Sunday.

That wrong on their part and I too give their mods credit. I never went to a board to rub anything into a fan base. It’s been a while since I visited another team board.

I’ve been kicked off the Chargers, Colts and Steelers boards. And they didn’t let me stay long
with all out success, why would I need to?
Why'd you get kicked out, they got something against empaths?

Worked with a guy who was a great Raven’s fan. Born and raised in Baltimore, when the Colts left Baltimore, he refused to root for them. When the Browns moved to Baltimore, he became a Ravens fan. Was rewarded pretty quickly, I believe they won the SB 4 years after they moved to Baltimore.

This is gonna be a great game. Definitely the Pat’s toughest challenge. They usually don’t do well against running QBs or teams that use the RPO (see SB 52). Though this is the best defense the Pats have had, maybe even better than the 2003 & 2004 Pats. Only half a season so far, so we shall see. Should be a great game.

:confused: What's their father have to do with it? John Harbaugh is Baltimore's head coach.

Both of the Harbawls are whiners, not just John.

We hear all the time that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I was wondering what happened with those two ass-clowns.

Man I would encourage y'all to come chat with us every once in a while at RSR. We always like seeing other fans perspectives but don't have very many foreign fans.
I did, years ago..

I got banned. :p

Flacco is elite. The oline is trash here in Denver and they traded their best receiver to San Fran. He can still play if given a decent team around him.

I never know with you what to take seriously and what not.

I never know with you what to take seriously and what not.
Agree.

Pertaining to our team he tends to be a chicken little and negative sometimes but I've also seen him troll the chicken littles. It's quite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back