PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Does Lamar believe in ghosts?

Yeah, I never understood why the Ray Lewis posts put a ceiling on his murderous ways. It should be "Ray Lewis killed at least two guys of which we are aware there is direct evidence of his involvement." I know, not quite as catchy as "Ray Lewis killed a guy" but accuracy is important here. We don't know how many murders he's been involved with.

Question for the Ravens fan: I've seen how dynamic Jackson is when he gets out of the pocket on passing plays, but how much does Baltimore utilize him in the run game? Is there a lot of misdirection?

Becoming a Ravens fan and then staying that way for many years I would presume.
I have ties older than the Raven's franchise...

Question for the Ravens fan: I've seen how dynamic Jackson is when he gets out of the pocket on passing plays, but how much does Baltimore utilize him in the run game? Is there a lot of misdirection?

Not a whole lot.

Lately it's been a lot of QB draws and we see that a lot of it is on 3rd and long. For the most part, I think LJ prefers to pass the football while in the pocket and probably passes better that way but he'll take off and run if he can turn that corner. I think Mark Ingram could play a big factor here as well as he is similar to Chubb in terms of power.

Becoming a Ravens fan and then staying that way for many years I would presume.
They just joined the league as an expansion team about 4 years ago...

For Ravens fans, it’s their Super Bowl... or an epic match. For Patriots fans, it’s week 9.

Thanks for visiting. Very excited for Sunday night, I'm sure M&T will be poppin - playoff like atmosphere.

The league hasn't had an expansion team since the Texans in 2002. That's 17 years.

I know, thought he was messing around so i joined in :)

We always like seeing other fans perspectives.

Patriot fans welcomed by other teams? We've kicked too may teams ass's over the last 20 years to be welcomed by any other fanbase. I wear it like a badge of honor and embrace the hate.

Nice post though and I agree with mostly rushing 3 against Lamar. Should be a good game.

I suppose they did keep it close but I haven't really been 100% sold on the Bills just yet.
Haven’t you heard? It’s going to take a 15-1 or 14-2 record just to have the Pats represent the East. :)

We started in 1996 bud.

If you're an old mfer like me and him, '96 is a pretty new team.
I've been a fan since early 60's.
Patriots started in 1960 and many old NFL fans still think we're upstart newbies.
23 years for a pro team is considered pretty new. Perspective.

It’ll be interesting to see how Jackson does as a passer. The game plan will be to keep him in the pocket and make him throw. They don’t try and rush mobile QBs, but rather contain them in the pocket and confuse them.

Im not sure how the Ravens defensive line is.... our oline is pretty banged up.

Epic Fail ...

f047e696bf8fa4d90e0948d345b36b8f.jpg

If you're an old mfer like me and him, '96 is a pretty new team.
I've been a fan since early 60's.
Patriots started in 1960 and many old NFL fans still think we're upstart newbies.
23 years for a pro team is considered pretty new. Perspective.

Understandable. I'm 28 so definitely wasnt watching anything till the late 90s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back