PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman on the Way Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We."???? o_O

His defenestration of Crabtree was in Sherman's favor, for all'f me, Straw Man Seeker.
spock.gif

I'm not trolling you OTG, I'm legitimately asking your opinion. If you don't want to answer why you find Sherman obnoxious that's fine, I'm only curious. You have responded to my inquiries with a tone that hasn't matched mine, which is also fine. There was no strawman sought. I used "we" because there has long been a patsfans discontent with Sherman that originally traced to "you mad bro?" but he has since shown his respect for Brady, so my assumption (of course erroneous to do so) was that it was rooted in the idea that he's a loudmouth. That's where "we" came from, it was a poor word choice and is my mistake.

I like him, you don't, you don't seem to want to answer why, that's all good. It really is as simple as that, I am not aiming for conflict. I am interested in acquiring Hall of Fame level talent if it's available for the right price, that's all. Carry on, I'm not here to quarrel with posters I respect.

I hope we get this guy.

Well that can't be right. We've already been assured he was traded to the Rams :rolleyes:

Pay the ****ing man.

Can’t wait to see him go to the 49ers or something though.

Pay the ****ing man.

Can’t wait to see him go to the 49ers or something though.

Not sure at his age he’s gonna go to a team that’s rebuilding. Going to a contender for sure.

BB values players with football smarts. That said, I was hoping they sign Sherman over Talib. I hope they sign him soon. He may not 100% to start the season but we've started the season in the past without our starters being available. BB will find a way to adjust defense.

...sign the beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft