PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman on the Way Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, other'n repeatedly pissing all over the Offensive Coordinator in public and generally acting like an ass, Sherman's been aces as a teammate.
spock.gif
Mad Bill never ****s on his Players or Coaches in front of a microphone or on FaceSpace, because what happens at Foxboro stays in Foxboro.

And I have little use for Players who operate otherwise.
th_coffee.gif

Seems like one of those situations where it looks to be a perfect fit, yet watch bill not even be interested in him.

Not sure why seattle hasn’t released him yet...they had all week.

I think Seattle has been trying to engineer a trade to get something for Sherman. Odds are now that he will be released. As for his outspoken personality and arguements with coaches and teammates, the same was once said for Corey Dillon, who had two very productive years with Pats. Ultimately though, it will be whether or not BB has an interest in Sherman. Between him and Talib, I favor Sherman since he is 2 years younger and, hopefully, is fully recovered from his achilles injury.

who has longer hair, gilmore or sherman

Don't have a lot of interest in the name game. Coming off an achilles is a lot to ask for. His mouth is a big negative for me. Won't get too excited if he does end up here.

Afraid not my friend! Smdh

Based on their apparent goal of signing every CB not named Trumaine Johnson that would make Butler next? Or have you already reported that elsewhere?

Did I ever state that he "made runs at teammates?"??? o_O
spock.gif

No, you said "publicly berate their leaders," and made the potential for a situation similar to Randy Moss, who had "poisoned the well." Moss complained about not getting the ball enough/money. One of those is not a possible issue with Sherman, and the rumors that he has suggested that he'd prefer the Patriots would imply that he's not chasing as many dollars as possible. This leads to the conclusion that his being a potential malcontent would have to be as a locker room pain in the ass. This was my train of thought behind my question, and I'm interested in hearing your reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes