PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaq in for 5 min..and hobbles back off court in some serious pain

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He's done for the year. Anyone watching?

He's done for the year. Anyone watching?

I think done for his career, the guy is almost 40 and carrying around over 400lbs of weight. You could also see anger in Doc's face during his post game interviews, im thinking him and Danny are not seeing eye to eye on things. With the way things went last week im thinking Danny pushed shaq back before Doc wanted to see him back.

we need shaq in there if we have hopes of playoff success. I dont think Doc will be back next year. He has been at odds with Mgt ever since the Perkins trade...plus, he has nothing left to prove. He will be in Chapel Hill next year watching his son play ball.

For those 9 min he was in..it showed us what a healthy shaq can do..bring size for once and be a force down low. Although he is probably out now until the second round if it is just a strain

Shaq's inconsistent health is the major reason why I think trading Perkins was such a horrible move. I will never understand the thinking that goes behind trading your best and youngest center to a contender in the West for some role players, then hinging your hopes on a 40 year old who is badly out of basketball shape. Good news for Celts fans is that Kristic was back at practice recently, so that should help out.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back