PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shanny Own Billicek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco Freak said:
Do you really want me to pull that post up. He was talking about the game this season clearly. Was that you, it was huh, idiot.

Fk it, I'll pull it up for you, or did you edit it yet...lmao!!!!

Yes, do please pull up my post. Its #18 and you can see its unedited.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showpost.php?p=16960&postcount=18

Now, here is my quote:
DaBruinz said:
Listen Junior-
This isn't the Patriots team you guys faced back in October so stop pretending like it is. The last time you faced the Patriots before that, the Pats didn't have an effective running game, yet the Pats won. The time before that, the Pats defense was in shambles. And yes, during the Pats 1st SB run, you won. But you were the 2nd to last loss the Patriots had that year.

Now, Junior, I hope you can follow me. I said that this team isn't the team you faced in October (2005). Now, read the part in BOLD. It says, "the last time you faced the Pats before that" (Proper English comprehension on your part would know that it means before the October 2005 game since it is the last game mentioned) would refer to week 9 of 2003. In that game, the Pats didn't have Corey Dillon. They had Kevin Faulk and Antowain Smith splitting time and the Pats really didn't have a running game in 2003. It was RB by committee.

Now that I have taken you to school, Junior, would you care to continue your blathering? Or are you finally going to pipe down and be a civil human being?

DaBruinz said:
The Patriots have 2 different Nickel packages. One with 2 LBs and one with 3 LBs. See, the Patriots are confident in their 3 man front in Nickel packages.

However, Its Typically been McGinest, Vrabel and Colvin out there. Sometimes its McGinest, Bruschi and Vrabel. Other times it was McGinest, Brown and Colvin. It all depends on what Belichick decides.

That's what I was saying, a 3-3-5. But you won't see him use it except on passing downs anyway, so it is a moot point. We would run for 300 vs that if that was thier base D, so can we stop this pointless conversation, and get back to how -

the Pats are going to beat the Broncos.

Brady is going to throw for 430 yards, 230 to Ben Watson, they will rack up 25+ points vs the #3 scoring defense in the NFL (16.1 avg), and the defense is gonna hold the Broncos to under 20 points (as per most of your lame score predictions), because Billichick has shown such a pension for shutting us down historically, and you have been manhandling recent (WEAK)competition Or are you just pulling this out of your asses?
28919415221.gif

Oh I forgot, the vaunted Patsy rushing attack is gonna go for 125 yards too huh... (2nd best Rush D in the NFL)

lmao!!

FSUPatsFan said:
Well, the Pats are 2-0 their last two games against above .500 teams in which the starters played. I believe combined score of the two games was something like 56-3

We spanked the Jags too, it's nothing to brag about. The Bucs were in decline, Simms is overrated anyway, if that is possible even, to me he looks terrible.

If nothing else it was a nice springboard going into this week, I hope you guys come in overconfident, with that Champion swagger, we'll knock that swagger right off fkn face just like this!!!!!!!!
28919415221.gif

Bronco Freak said:
That's what I was saying, a 3-3-5. But you won't see him use it except on passing downs anyway, so it is a moot point. We would run for 300 vs that if that was thier base D, so can we stop this pointless conversation, and get back to how -

the Pats are going to beat the Broncos.

Brady is going to throw for 430 yards, 230 to Ben Watson, they will rack up 25+ points vs the #3 scoring defense in the NFL (16.1 avg), and the defense is gonna hold the Broncos to under 20 points (as per most of your lame score predictions), because Billichick has shown such a pension for shutting us down historically, and you have been manhandling recent (WEAK)competition Or are you just pulling this out of your asses?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/28919415221.gif
Oh I forgot, the vaunted Patsy rushing attack is gonna go for 125 yards too huh... (2nd best Rush D in the NFL)

lmao!!

Do you ever have anything meaningful to say? Or do you just blather on unintelligently?

DaBruinz said:
Do you ever have anything meaningful to say? Or do you just blather on unintelligently?

I'm asking, how are the Pats gonna score these huge points, and how are they gonna stop us. I hear nothing from you people, nothing, except that

We're the Champs, and we got experiance, and we are playing so much better now than then.

If your gonna talk smack and say your team is gonna beat mine, then explain how. I'm all ears, do you have the knowledge to back up your weak predictions?

Look at the numbers I posted.

#2 Rush Defense.

#3 scoring defense.

And this game, the ALL PRO Corner will be there all night!!!

btw, whoever said I was hung up on Pro Bowls, I quoted ALL PRO, quite a bit difference, not as MUCH of a popularity contest.

Bronco Freak said:
We spanked the Jags too, it's nothing to brag about. The Bucs were in decline, Simms is overrated anyway, if that is possible even, to me he looks terrible.

If nothing else it was a nice springboard going into this week, I hope you guys come in overconfident, with that Champion swagger, we'll knock that swagger right off fkn face just like this!!!!!!!!
28919415221.gif

So according to your logic its okay for you to point out that the Pats played poorly against good teams when their whole secondary and half the offense was injured, but its not okay for me to point out how the Patriots have dominated playoff teams when they were healthy?

Bronco Freak said:
I'm asking, how are the Pats gonna score these huge points, and how are they gonna stop us. I hear nothing from you people, nothing, except that

We're the Champs, and we got experiance, and we are playing so much better now than then.

If your gonna talk smack and say your team is gonna beat mine, then explain how. I'm all ears, do you have the knowledge to back up your weak predictions?

#2 Rush Defense.

#3 scoring defense.

btw, whoever said I was hung up on Pro Bowls, I quoted ALL PRO, quite a bit difference, not as MUCH of a popularity contest.

The Pats are going to score the same way they did against Pittsburgh last year. (In case you didn't know, Pittsburgh was the #1 Scoring Defense and the #1 Run defense last year before meeting the Patriots) A variety of different ways. Pittsburgh was a MUCH better defense than what Denver has this year.

The Pats will Pass and Run and keep the Denver's defense off-guard.

You think that having the #2 run defense means anything overall? Or having the #3 scoring defense? No. It doesn't come game time. Its a matter of how the team plays. Pittsburgh was all ****y and garbage going in, just like Denver seems to be and they got it handed to them. They got OUTPLAYED. IN PITTSBURGH. Which is just as tough a stadium as Denver.

Now, moron, I've talked smack and plenty of people have torn your apart time and again. Why can't you just go away? You've been beaten every time you've posted. Including me educating you on the English language after you made a fool of yourself yesterday and today.

So, what's it going to be? You continuing to be a fool? Or you leaving?

Bronco Freak said:

#2 Rush Defense.

#3 scoring defense.

Glad your happy your ALL-PRO CORNER will be back. We're also happy that our ALL PRO DE is back as well. Look, don't think for one second the Broncos are gonna run the ball all over the Pats. Our front 7 has been absolutely stuffing the run. If the Patriots get out to an early lead by spreading the ball around like they always do, taking advantage of your weak safeties, then the Broncos will have to put the ball in the hands of Jake Plummer. I'm sure you sick to your stomach just thinking of trusting Jake Plummer with the game on the line.

FSUPatsFan said:
I'm sure you sick to your stomach just thinking of trusting Jake Plummer with the game on the line.

Not at all. Jake has been playing outstanding football all season long, minus the opening game of the season. I have all the faith in him, but he won't need to make huge plays to beat your team. Our running game loves to see a 3-4 defense out there. I honestly don't think Seymours presence is gonna keep Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell from once again gashing your scheme once again, and again, and again, like it always does.

BTW- where was your offense for 3 quarters last time?

Until Champ went out, you guys were shut down. I'm hard pressed to think that he has that much of an impact, but damn...

I gotta go, have a good night, enjoy these last 96 hours...

Your AFC lEast Championship season ends in DENVER!!!!!!!

Bronco Freak said:
Not at all. Jake has been playing outstanding football all season long, minus the opening game of the season. I have all the faith in him, but he won't need to make huge plays to beat your team. Our running game loves to see a 3-4 defense out there. I honestly don't think Seymours presence is gonna keep Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell from once again gashing your scheme once again, and again, and again, like it always does.

BTW- where was your offense for 3 quarters last time?

Until Champ went out, you guys were shut down. I'm hard pressed to think that he has that much of an impact, but damn...

I gotta go, have a good night, enjoy these last 96 hours...

Your AFC lEast Championship season ends in DENVER!!!!!!!

Maybe Seymour ALONE won't make a difference. But don't forget that Beisel won't be playing this game, but rather Bruschi. Vrabel has also moved inside, with Colvin and McGinnest playing the outside. Since then, we have absolutely stuffed the run. Where was our offense you ask? Many of them weren't on the field cuz they were injured. Don't worry though, they'l be there Saturday.

Signs BroncoFreak has not yet exited grade school:

1) Frequent uses of "ROFL" and "LMAO" and "OMFG."

2) Inability to construct coherent sentences in debate.

3) Frequent use of non-constructive, kiddy eye-candied hits that have no bearing whatsoever on how the technicalities of the game will be played on Saturday.

4) Excessive taunting, such of that of an immature teenager.

5) Exhibition of football knowledge not stretching beyond that of Pop Warner.

6) Frequent self-contradictions when backed up against walls.

7) Poor grammar and a typical "I don't care, this is a football board" response to its criticism.

8) Frequent phrases or words in all-caps.

9) Excessive amounts of exclamation points at ends of "sentences."

Last edited:
I've never seen more immature fans or trolls in my life. You all readlly do sound like a bunch of kids. Grow up, and show us some rsepect on our own board. Especially Broncos Freak.

You all are making a bad name for yourself

Bronco Freak said:
Actually I am using as evidence of how we are going to beat you, again.

It is evidence of our superior team, coaching, and what home field advantage means to us.

2 weeks off, that is gonna help too, especially in the 4th quarter, when your tired squad is gonna be sucking that thin air!!!

You won't stop our running game. Shanny mixes up his playcalling to well to do it. The playaction will destroy you when you put 8 in the box.

I am so fkn hyped up, this is a gonna be epic. The end of an era is coming pats fans. Go watch the DVD from last year, when Andy Reid handed you the Lombardi trophy with his lack of preparation.

Keep on drinking the "cool aide", I love it when you guy's get "all hyped up", it's that much more fun to listen to you cry when you have to suffer through yet another disapointing loss. If it isn't us this week it will be the Colts the next...you guy's are not going to the SB. Take care.

Shanny is 4-1 vs Bellichick, the only loss coming when we had to play our 3rd string QB, an insurance salesman named Danny Kannell.

Bronco Freak said:
Shanny is 4-1 vs Bellichick, the only loss coming when we had to play our 3rd string QB, an insurance salesman named Danny Kannell.

Insurance Salesman......Did he work with Tommy Maddox? Maybe the NFL needs to quit drafting at State Farm.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Insurance Salesman......Did he work with Tommy Maddox? Maybe the NFL needs to quit drafting at State Farm.

lmao

Dan Reeves was a genius, no doubt about it. 1st round pick, Carl Pickens on the board, and he drafts a QB when he has a 30 year old John Elway...

Bronco Freak said:
You squad barely got over on our 3rd team QB and a scrub DB that blew a safety punt.

Outside of those scrubs playing, WE OWN YOU!!!

Face it, your team is overrated. The competition you faced was weak. And you got ran out of the gym but the Chargers and Chiefs?!?!? That's the sign of a weak team playing in a weaker division. Did I mention we got an extra week to rest? Maybe I forgot to mention how we are gonna run it down your sorry throats? Home field advantage...

Its all over. Nice run Brady, but it all ends Saturday night.

And afterwords, I'll be here to tell you I told you so!!!

p.s. Shanny is the better coach, thats why he always beats billy, and will once again.
Another moronic Bronco fan...

5 turnovers won this game for yr Broncs. Let's see what u think when Dungy blows you guys out next week... If Indy beats u regardless of the circumstances, will u be willing to concede Dungy is a better coach than Shanahan? I think not.

Poser.

Last edited:
godef said:
Another moronic Bronco fan...

5 turnovers won this game for yr Broncs. Let's see what u think when Dungy blows you guys out next week... If Indy beats u regardless of the circumstances, will u be willing to concede Dungy is a better coach than Shanahan? I think not.

Poser.
lmfao about the turnovers, I guess we didn't strip those balls huh. That pick was easy, I bet you could have made that play huh.

Because Dungy has so many SB rings right...and he did design that offense afterall.

He walked into a great team, and has turned around the defense. And then loses in the playoffs every year. Props to him. He's another Marty.

Shanny's record vs Bellichick stands at 4-1.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
You squad barely got over on our 3rd team QB and a scrub DB that blew a safety punt.

Outside of those scrubs playing, WE OWN YOU!!!

Face it, your team is overrated. The competition you faced was weak. And you got ran out of the gym but the Chargers and Chiefs?!?!? That's the sign of a weak team playing in a weaker division. Did I mention we got an extra week to rest? Maybe I forgot to mention how we are gonna run it down your sorry throats? Home field advantage...

Its all over. Nice run Brady, but it all ends Saturday night.

And afterwords, I'll be here to tell you I told you so!!!

p.s. Shanny is the better coach, thats why he always beats billy, and will once again.
Yak, yak, yak. Shanny beats Belichick either when the Pats have insurmountable injuries, or else just fumble the game away. Nothing to do with one coach owning another. OTOH, take the 2003 Pats win in Denver... clearly a case of Belichick outfoxing Shanahan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News