PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shanny Own Billicek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco Freak said:
Head to head.

John Lynch? Trevor Pryce? Al Wilson? Nick Ferguson? Ian Gold?

And Playoff experiAnce is overrated outside of the QB position anyway. You could say the same thing about your team that first won the SB, right? Of course you could. It's meaningless.

Your running game is garbage. After the 1st quarter, you might run the ball 7 or 8 more times the rest of the game. Brady will throw it about 40+ times, and that spells big win for us!!!

2 weeks off, homefield, strength of schedule, balance on offense, better in all 3 facets of the game, and a better head coach. It's the end of an era.

Don't worry, you guys still have 3 out of 4 SuperBowls, but all dynasties must end. Brady's ends Saturday night.

Congrats on the wild card win though!!!

Damn.. You love running your mouth off without having the facts, don't you.

The 2001 Patriots had a plethora of play-off experience on it. But I wouldn't expect you to know that. You're too busy lying through your teeth and ignoring facts.

BTW, the Broncos Strength of Schedule wasn't nearly that of the Pats. Pats had the 3rd hardest in the league behind San Diego and I believe Miami.

CheerforTom said:
By the way, something from last night: you told me there's no such thing as a formation with 6 men in the box, I was too tired to realize how stupid that is. It's called Nickel, and the Pats excel at it. Why? Because their LBs are the best.

What I said, is that if they play a 3-3-6 on first down, as was suggested, then they will give up 300 yards rushing. If they play a 4-2-5 (a conventional nickel) on first down they would still give up a ton of yards. That's why I was saying how stupid it would be to only put 6 in the box vs us.

I never said there is no such thing as defense with 6 in the box. But you use whatever tactics you can think of to try and discredit someone hammering you with the truth.

BETTER DEFENSE, HOME FIELD, 2 WEEKS OFF!!!

BLAST EM AL!!!!!!!!
28919415221.gif

Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success.

Wow.

That's maybe the biggest contradiction I've ever seen...

No joke dude, I'm gonna copy this and paste it every time you talk about all of Denver's "past success" against New England.

I'm honestly impressed. :cool:

Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success. Look, you and everyone else here knows that this team is not as good as ANY of your previous SB teams.

Our defense is better. Our offense is better. Our special teams is better.

4 more days...

Enjoy the last 96 hours of your season Pats fans. The clock is ticking, as your era comes to a abrupt halt to the hands of the DENVER BRONCOS.
28919415221.gif

IN-COM-PLETE!!!!!!!!
Just a quick note: I notice that all of a sudden the past became 'meaningless' once I reminded you that you haven't won even a single playoff game in SEVEN EFFING YEARS. Once I reminded you that this great Denver defense has surrendered NINETY FREAKING POINTS in its last EIGHT playoff quarters.

This is why they play the games, f**kstick. And the funny thing is, once they play the games, f**ksticks like you are never heard from again. 4 more days indeed.

The 2001 Patriots had a plethora of play-off experience on it. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Did Brady?

Did Dillon when he came to the Pats?

Did Rodney Harrison?

It's a meaningless ghost of "strength" that you pats fans can cling to, because having a ton of playoff experiance is all you got, but that won't put points on the board folks. 96 hours , enjoy the last vestiges that is your season. Congrats on the AFC lEast title...lmfao!!!!!!!!!
28919415221.gif

BTW, the Broncos Strength of Schedule wasn't nearly that of the Pats. Pats had the 3rd hardest in the league behind San Diego and I believe Miami.

Pats went 1-5 vs any real competition. SAY SOMETHING!!!!!

Last edited:
History

CheerforTom said:
Wow.

That's maybe the biggest contradiction I've ever seen... I'm honestly impressed.

It matters when looking at the COACHES, or are you to stupid to see that.

You can see a clear pattern in head to head matchups...SHANNY>BILLY

pats1 said:
Our old man squad?

Are you talking about the ancient 26 year-old Richard Seymour?

Ah, you must be referring to the 24 year-old Vince Wilfork?

No, you mean the 24 year-old Ty Warren?

The 28-year old Rosie Colvin?

The 24-year old Asante Samuel?

Huh, you mean the 22-year old Ellis Hobbs?

NO! You mean the 25 year-old Eugene Wilson?!?!?!

Oh, you MUST mean the 25-year old Ben Watson!!!

What the hell? You mean the 27-year old Daniel Graham!?!?

The 25-year old David Givens?

You got to be kidding me about the Super Bowl MVP, 26-year old Deion Branch!

Oh, I see, you're referring to the 28-year old Tom Brady!

The 26-year old Nick Kaczur? 23-year old Logan Mankins? 26-year old Dan Koppen (injured)? 27-year old Matt Light (injured)?

Ah, of course. You must be referring to the 35-year old Rod Smith. Or the 34-year old Tom Nalen. Or the 32-year old Mike Anderson. Or the 34-year old John Lynch. Or the 32-year old Nick Ferguson?!?!?

It must be all the "garbage" secondary's fault. You always hear teams talk about it going into games, but you won't hear a single word about it coming out.

Hell, age is wisdom. McGinest plays like a monster in the playoffs (4 1/2 sacks against the Jags). How did he do that last week? Simple. The Pats stopped the run early. They didn't break out to any huge lead. They've been stopping the run ever since Tedy and Seymour came back. They've also been able to spread out the offense a lot more than what they were able to do against the Broncos in October, with Famous Amos Zereoue and Patrick Pass back then, Corey Dillon and Kevin Faulk now.

I'd take Belichick, Brady, Bruschi, Brown, Seymour, McGinest, Vrabel, Givens and Branch, Dillon and Faulk anyday in the playoffs over Shannahan, Plummer, Wilson, Pryce, Smith, etc.
McGinest with 4 1/2 sacks. :eek:
Don't forget he was running after a QB with a broken ankle. :rofl:

Bronco Freak said:
What I said, is that if they play a 3-3-6 on first down, as was suggested, then they will give up 300 yards rushing. If they play a 4-2-5 (a conventional nickel) on first down they would still give up a ton of yards. That's why I was saying how stupid it would be to only put 6 in the box vs us.

I never said there is no such thing as defense with 6 in the box. But you use whatever tactics you can think of to try and discredit someone hammering you with the truth.

No. I suggested 6 men in the box, and you drew the... silly... (struggling to be polite) conclusion that I meant a 3-3. In fact, I think I even mentioned the 2 LBs in the formation.

And sure, you can think that Nickel will gain you a ton of yards on the ground if you like. I sure hope Shanny does, too. Just run it right at Richard, too, he's made of play-doh. :rolleyes:

Bronco Freak said:
The Broncos have missed the playoffs more than they've made them since they rolled the Falcons in Miami. WHICH IS NOW SEVEN COMPLETE SEASONS AGO.

He's a scared little boy, folks. He knows what's coming. Another one and done for Mike "Owns BB' Shanahan, who is rapidly approaching the tenth anniversary of his last playoff win.

Say something.......

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:

Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success.

Riiiiiiiiight...

Bronco Freak said:
Did Brady?
Actually, Brady had play-off experience from High School and College. Kids been a winner at every level. The Pats, in 2001, also had many players on the team who had experience.

Bronco Freak said:
Did Dillon when he came to the Pats?
From High School and College, yes. But there were also plenty of veterans around who already had 2 SB rings to keep Dillon straight.

Bronco Freak said:
Did Rodney Harrison?
I don't know Rodney's high school and college background. However, Rodney was a rookie on the San Diego team that went to the SB in 1994. And, there was still plenty of players on the Pats with play-off experience.

Bronco Freak said:
It's a meaningless ghost of "strength" that you pats fans can cling to, because having a ton of playoff experiance is all you got, but that won't put points on the board folks. 96 hours folks, enjoy the last vestiges that is your season. Congrats on the AFC lEast title...lmfao!!!!!!!!!http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/28919415221.gif

Pats have gone 4-6 against teams with records of .500 or better. Its too bad you are clueless to reality.

CheerforTom said:
No. I suggested 6 men in the box, and you drew the... silly... (struggling to be polite) conclusion that I meant a 3-3. In fact, I think I even mentioned the 2 LBs in the formation.

And sure, you can think that Nickel will gain you a ton of yards on the ground if you like. I sure hope Shanny does, too. Just run it right at Richard, too, he's made of play-doh. :rolleyes:

What 2 LBs are in your nickel then, doesn't that play away from the strength of the team, since your LBs are the BEST IN THE NFL...lmao!!!

Why argue over it anyway, we both know enough about football. You are the one that suggested they can stop our running game with 6 men in the box...BWAA HA HAAA HAAAAAAAA

BTW- Props to McGinest, he had a great game vs the Jags. Delrio did you a huge favor playing Stiffwich!!!

By virtue of the Patriots' most recent Super Bowl win, (Belichick) moved ahead of the legendary Vince Lombardi to claim the best postseason record in NFL history (10-1)

Funny, Mike Shanahan (0-3 in this decade) isn't even mentioned there. Must be some kind of mistake.

Bronco Freak said:

No, there isn't a clear pattern in head to head match-ups. Each team has been different. And, in fact, the Patriots haven't had their best D-linemen playing the last few times that the Broncos have beat the Patriots.

Also, weren't you the moron who said that the PAST DOESN'T MATTER?

Bronco Freak said:
What 2 LBs are in your nickel then, doesn't that play away from the strength of the team, since your LBs are the BEST IN THE NFL...lmao!!!

Why argue over it anyway, we both know enough about football. You are the one that suggested they can stop our running game with 6 men in the box...BWAA HA HAAA HAAAAAAAA

BTW- Props to McGinest, he had a great game vs the Jags. Delrio did you a huge favor playing Stiffwich!!!

Thank you for a shred of respect, finally! I'm proud of you man, we're making strides here!

And McGinnest did have a great game. Including when the backup QB was put it and he continued to get sacks ;)

Bronco Freak said:
Oh, you guys won the game huh. You are one knowledgable "fan".

Hey Moron. Prior to 2005, The Broncos faced the Patriots in 2003. Who won the game in 2003? The Patriots. Maybe you need to learn english.

DaBruinz said:
Pats have gone 4-6 against teams with records of .500 or better. Its too bad you are clueless to reality.

BWAA HA HAAA HA HAAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

OMFG!!!!!

HA HA HAAA H AAAAA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Two wins coming over the Fins, and the Falcons (minus Vick).
Both non playoff teams.

HILARIOUS!!!

I am so scared now. 4-6 vs teams with a .500 or better record...ha ha haaa

lmao!!!

For real, I need to whipe off my monitor. You folks have nice night.

DaBruinz said:
Hey Moron. Prior to 2005, The Broncos faced the Patriots in 2003. Who won the game in 2003? The Patriots. Maybe you need to learn english.

Do you really want me to pull that post up. He was talking about the game this season clearly. Was that you, it was huh,

Either you edited it, or I'm wrong, no big deal. I'll be the man and admit maybe I read to fast, sorry if I was wrong.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:

The Patriots have 2 different Nickel packages. One with 2 LBs and one with 3 LBs. See, the Patriots are confident in their 3 man front in Nickel packages.

However, Its Typically been McGinest, Vrabel and Colvin out there. Sometimes its McGinest, Bruschi and Vrabel. Other times it was McGinest, Brown and Colvin. It all depends on what Belichick decides.

Bronco Freak said:
BWAA HA HAAA HA HAAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

OMFG!!!!!

HA HA HAAA H AAAAA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Two wins coming over the Fins, and the Falcons (minus Vick).
Both non playoff teams.

HILARIOUS!!!

I am so scared now. 4-6 vs teams with a .500 or better record...ha ha haaa

lmao!!!

For real, I need to whipe off my monitor. You folks have nice night.

Well, the Pats are 2-0 their last two games against above .500 teams in which the starters played. I believe combined score of the two games was something like 56-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back