PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour on Injury List with broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
Ah, I'm less optimistic about a top 5 rookie than I'd have been if we were talking about a late rounder. I'd rather see Seymour show him the NFL than one of our backups.

You never know. Oakland is playing one of the worst LT in the league who happens to have been a top 4 pick just three years ago.

Green Bay is also more impressed with their second round LB than they are with Hawk. I have read reports that they were shocked at how not ready he was coming into camp.

Box_O_Rocks said:
You can tell he isn't at full strength watching tape, on the one defensive series I broke down, he was being manhandled by the LT, this is the same way things started for him last season, though they didn't list any injuries in the opener that I recall. That rookie LT may be a good reason to rest Sey amd start Wright or Green.

Seymour often starts our slow. Against Indy two years ago he was beaten 1:1 on nearly every play. I was blown away at how easily the Colts O-line moved him around. In his defense he was playing with a new NT and a relative newcomer in Warren, but he certainly didn't do them any favors either.

Last edited:
Oswlek said:
You never know. Oakland is playing one of the worst LT in the league who happens to have been a top 4 pick just three years ago.

Green Bay is also more impressed with their second round LB than they are with Hawk. I have read reports that they were shocked at how not ready he was coming into camp.

True. I haven't kept up with the Jets rookie's progress though, so I have no idea what to expect of D'Brick this weekend. Hopefully our boys give him several 'welcome to the NFL' moments though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST