PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Server Changeover Scheduled for Sat 9/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points Pats1 up to Ian's post about the DB server not being changed over*

That means that all the stuff that was unavailable is still unavailable.

I'm not touching the DB until the other server is installed, and will change the search over then. Have to modify two tables to implement the other search, and will do it then. I've been told it's supposed to happen late Sunday night/Monday morning - so needless to say I'll be heading to bed a little early tonight :cool:

Hmm, whenever I try to do a search for 'brady' I get a database error. I was trying to see if the search archives go back before 8/20ish...

DB Error was caused by a table that had an error after last night's migration. Full search will be back by Monday morning I promise :cool:

Ian - how come you are holding out on the server specs? Are you afraid that all of us drooling over it will some how affect its performance????:D

Ian, is the database move the reason I can't post a pic?

Thank you very much, it is appreciated!

Jacob

Ian, is the database move the reason I can't post a pic?

Interesting - no - although there a couple of tables earlier that had issues. Is it working now?

Ian

Ian - how come you are holding out on the server specs? Are you afraid that all of us drooling over it will some how affect its performance????:D

No - I didn't mean to keep you waiting in anticipation - I'll post them shortly :cool:

No it isn't. There are also a couple of attachments that I can't delete from my control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back