ANNOUNCEMENT Board Changeover Scheduled For Sunday Night at 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Finally, some good news. I'm at the point where everything appears to be moving along well enough where I think I should be able to get everything completed by the end of Sunday. As a result, I'm going to shoot to take things down Sunday night, probably around 9pm ET and start the migration process and make the changeover.

I'm thinking it may be down for most of the night as I have to run a couple of back ups and then start running the upgrade, followed by importing all of the changes I've made on the test forum into the live version. We'll see how it goes. I'm expecting it to take 4-5 hours.

I'll have more of an announcement to follow but wanted to hop on here and let everyone know that Monday morning we should be up and running on the new version.

After it's done, I'll also post an outline of new features, etc. to make it easy but I think it should be a fairly easy transition. But just wanted to give an update. :cool:

Also, I've already gotten a couple PMs on this but all accounts, posts, etc. will be imported over and it should be fairly seamless. You just may need to clear some cookies and then log back in again. No one will need to re-register.

What if we forgot our password, can we register under a new name and pretend our old self never existed?

Be prepared for Ian to flick the switch and half the known world will go into darkness , just make sure you have a pot of coffee on standby (or green tea if you are health minded):excited:.

Thank you for your hard work. I've visited many different forums (sports, photography, firearms, etc.), and I'm pressed right now to think of even one that was a better experience/ interface than Patsfans.:thumbsup::)

thanks Ian, looking forward to it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft