PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sen. Shaheen wants PSI results released

Status
Not open for further replies.

juny

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score

Just get a few more senators on this bandwagon and boom, congressional (sigh) hearing. I usually oppose govt interference in sports but we all know this has been a railroading based on some vendetta.

This could gain some traction if Warren and Markey get on board.

Those results should have been released from the get go. That said, I would think standing senators have much bigger fish to fry than the PSI results.

Those results should have been released from the get go. That said, I would think standing senators have much bigger fish to fry than the PSI results.
Agree but they also had hearings for MLB and Specter tried to get hearings for Spygate. I'm for just about anything to get TB out of the suspension.

Good for her. One of her (almost) constituents (it's N.E., close enough) is getting rail roaded in a sport with massive public spending. We deserve to get the facts not made up ******** and hidden facts.

I have a feeling the numbers would be cooked anyways...
if they were, they would have released them and said "see pats footballs were tampered with"

Both Warren and Markey are pro-labor. Neither can be happy with this ruling, if they've bothered to look at it. Unfortunately, their team (and Shaheen's) doesn't set the agenda in the US Senate.

This isn't about Brady, so much as it is about the power ratio of management-to-labor.

Both Warren and Markey are pro-labor. Neither can be happy with this ruling, if they've bothered to look at it. Unfortunately, their team (and Shaheen's) doesn't set the agenda in the US Senate.

This isn't about Brady, so much as it is about the power ratio of management-to-labor.
Agreed, don't know why people are saying this issue isn't important.

No doubt.

I would hope that if Congress is going to get involved, they would demand that the NFL* take the same readings next year, you know for comparison, with whatever the NFL* handed over this time.

With Congressional oversight of the taking of the readings, if course.

It's ABOUT TIME one of our local pols spoke up on this. There are 10 New England Senators (sorry, Connecticut, you don't count). There certainly aren't going to hurt their popularity by defending the wall. My hope is that this goes beyond a simple tweet.

It's ABOUT TIME one of our local pols spoke up on this. There are 10 New England Senators (sorry, Connecticut, you don't count). There certainly aren't going to hurt their popularity by defending the wall. My hope is that this goes beyond a simple tweet.
If you want it to do more everyone has to take action. They can't sit. As pats fans they should be doin whatever it is on Twitter to get this too as many people as possible. Nothing will happen if no one starts making s charge.

If they gave cooked numbers to Congress and it was proven they could be headed to jail. Goodell is a simpleton but I don't think even he is THAT stupid.

Half the judges were biased, why wouldn't half of Congress be?

If they gave cooked numbers to Congress and it was proven they could be headed to jail. Goodell is a simpleton but I don't think even he is THAT stupid.

Hasn't Goodell already earned himself some prison time?

Hm...it'd be pretty easy to prove. Science could prove that their numbers made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes