PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sen. Shaheen wants PSI results released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just emailed Maine congressmen Bruce Poliquin who played lacross with Belichick back in the day, to call out the NFL. Was going to email LePage and found an article where he calls the Patriots cheaters so he can **** off.

Last edited:
Harry Reid agrees:

Harry Reid: 'I agree with Donald Trump' on Tom Brady

**** it, let's do this. Let's see how okay with this the owners are if their anti-trust exemption comes under threat. I know it almost certainly won't come to this, but I'd really really like for it to. I could see Angus King and Elizabeth Warren getting on board pretty easily.
Reid's still a powerful guy, so this is not insignificant. I hope that the Massachusetts and other New England Senators are starting to feel the heat.

I'm amazed that The Donald has restrained himself for two whole days on this one...after Reid's comment, he's definitely going to be asked about it the next time his new handlers let him near the Press.

I'm sure the NFL is quaking in its boots.

I live by the motto don't start nuttin won't be nuttin, at least yougotmossed backed up his RedX

"Don't start no ****, won't be no ****"

-Lil Jon

I'd like to see a case made for unpublished PSI, "we didn't know about the Ray Rice video", CTE stonewalling.

Put it on Page One Goodell and the supporting owners are lacking in integrity and justice.

This could gain some traction if Warren and Markey get on board.
Their silence all through this matter has been deafening

Reid's still a powerful guy, so this is not insignificant. I hope that the Massachusetts and other New England Senators are starting to feel the heat.

I'm amazed that The Donald has restrained himself for two whole days on this one...after Reid's comment, he's definitely going to be asked about it the next time his new handlers let him near the Press.
Goody is ****Ed if Donald is elected.

Youd think this would be a great way to earn brownie points for New England politicians.

What are they going to do exactly? More twitter posts? These people are utterly insignificant to the kind of wealth that sits atop the National Football League.

I think what you're meaning to say is that the tide is turning.

What tide? Let me know when the sponsors start coming out against the league. Then I will pay attention.

Because of the Anti-Trust Exemption I believe the Senator can look into the whole fiasco. Wouldn't it be nice to have all the NFL records on the footballs from day 1 of the problem (?). In addition wouldn't it be great to have Goodell, Pash, Kensil and the rest of the minions at NFL HQ have to bring in their notes on the subject as well as having to testify under oath? I think that would shake things up a bit and put Goodell in a bad light with the owners who would not want that kind of scrutiny.

Because of the Anti-Trust Exemption I believe the Senator can look into the whole fiasco. Wouldn't it be nice to have all the NFL records on the footballs from day 1 of the problem (?). In addition wouldn't it be great to have Goodell, Pash, Kensil and the rest of the minions at NFL HQ have to bring in their notes on the subject as well as having to testify under oath? I think that would shake things up a bit and put Goodell in a bad light with the owners who would not want that kind of scrutiny.

8e2269970c5edef0fe576b98a7be1ed2bf81e3a4d286e6850a81e6d25f23d8dc.jpg

This might be the way to go. The NFL has an anti-trust exemption,i'm pretty sure congress snooping around and investigating how they operate is the last thing they want.

I don't know how the anti-trust exemption works, but I had the same thought when I read that Shaheen had spoken up on the issue. I'd love to see Goodell and the NFL get taken down a notch for their arrogance.

I live by the motto don't start nuttin won't be nuttin, at least yougotmossed backed up his RedX

I live by the diagonal rule which requires one to approach a giant douchebag by taking hard to see angles until right on top of him and then swinging a 34 ounce Louisville Slugger full force into his unsuspecting mouth, after which I take a diagonal pi$$ all over his head and leave an autographed FOAD business card stuck in his ear.

I live by the diagonal rule which requires one to approach a giant douchebag by taking hard to see angles until right on top of him and then swinging a 34 ounce Louisville Slugger full force into his unsuspecting mouth, after which I take a diagonal pi$$ all over his head and leave an autographed FOAD business card stuck in his ear.

You're going to the draft, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes