PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Why does the media team keep creating controversies?

Admittedly, I was mayyyyybe trolling just a bit, but it does take place during Christmas, so it kinda counts. An inferior movie to Die Hard, no doubt, but not bad.
1st and 2nd Lethal Weapon were excellent.

Last edited:
1st and 2nd Lethal Weapon we're excellent.

I tend to agree. First one was the best, second got better with subsequent watches. Third was trash. Fourth was...well, it was a thing that happened

I tend to agree. First one was the best, second got better with subsequent watches. Third was trash. Fourth was...well, it was a thing that happened
I liked how Jet Li was a total bad ass in LW 4. That was about it.

Yea I wouldn't put Will Ferrell in the top 10 of SNL cast members either. The list is made up of legends. I just like Elf.

I feel the same way about Adam Sandler. Not funny.

Yeah - Sandler got old quick.

Yeah - Sandler got old quick.
Adam Sandler is a bit like Will Ferrell to me, not really funny until a home run comes along. I don’t get Will Ferrell humor, but then Elf came along and for some reason I loved it (Eurovision wasn’t bad either). Adam Sandler is probably my least favorite comedy movie star, but for some reason I really liked him in 50 First Dates (plus a more recent one I forget the name of), no idea why I like him in that movie but not others ;)

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back