PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Teams Signature moment or image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can for get.
th
This was a great game and moment; however it didn't lead to a title; and Smith himself said he didn't need the help-in fact he was kind of pissed at first; and last, Shula/league freakout fed today's fallacy that this was cheating

I appreciate the passion you bring to the discussion. :)
OK fine, you want our signature moment?

Wait...I mean,

Nice film but doesn't show what happened out there on December 18th.

The cowards at NFLN won't show the whole broadcast of that game, but if they did, the whole world would see because it was all caught on camera.

This is our team, our moment...and Tom Brady & Co. do not deserve being shortchanged and deprived of representing New England looking like this, instead of some ugly faux NFL Properties costumes.

I live in Denver and I don't think anyone hates the Broncos more than I do, but in an effort to be objective...

381ca8600862ef93bdfdc033e732c7fc.jpg

Maybe a Vinatieri kick as of now (specifically thinking snow bowl) , but perhaps Butler's interception will take the top spot in the future in the Pats related clip in overall league playoff montages. Tough to say with 49 having happened so recently. I would say "Do Your Job" is our version of "How bout' them Cowboys!".

I live in Denver and I don't think anyone hates the Broncos more than I do, but in an effort to be objective...

381ca8600862ef93bdfdc033e732c7fc.jpg
An overrated QB on a cheating team with ugly uniforms and mindless fans, all backed 100% by the league

Maybe a Vinatieri kick as of now (specifically thinking snow bowl) , but perhaps Butler's interception will take the top spot in the future in the Pats related clip in overall league playoff montages. Tough to say with 49 having happened so recently. I would say "Do Your Job" is our version of "How bout' them Cowboys!".
Way better than Cowboys, way better. Malcolm's pick is more like the greatest play in Super Bowl history; not necessarily the Pats' "signature" moment.

our signature moment starts at about the 1:50 mark:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes