PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Teams Signature moment or image

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I was seeing pre-game shows when they came upon the Cowboys and I was expecting to hear the sound-bite of Jimmy Johnson saying, "How 'bout them Cowboys" and thinking (well 2 things), first was shouldn't the Cowboys have an identity moment that isn't 25 years old and 2, what would be other teams, especially the Patriots signature moment/image (and the moment has to be a positive one)? If you could only pick 1.

I also was trying to think of moments for the Jets, Bills, and Miami.

For the Jets, I think on the image of Joe Namath in his fur coat talking smack for SB3 (which is far older than the Cowboys). Nothing was really sticking to me for the Bills of Miami (though Shula being carried is what comes to mind)

This was my first thought for the Patriots
tedy-bruschi1.jpg

Then I thought, would this be more appropriate?
brady2.jpg

What do you guys think of for the Patriots?

I was seeing pre-game shows when they came upon the Cowboys and I was expecting to hear the sound-bite of Jimmy Johnson saying, "How 'bout them Cowboys" and thinking (well 2 things), first was shouldn't the Cowboys have an identity moment that isn't 25 years old and 2, what would be other teams, especially the Patriots signature moment/image (and the moment has to be a positive one)? If you could only pick 1.

For the Jets, I think on the image of Joe Namath in his fur coat talking smack for SB3 (which is far older than the Cowboys). Nothing was really sticking to me for the Bills of Miami (though Shula being carried is what comes to mind)

tedy-bruschi1.jpg

brady2.jpg

Brady or Adam doing something in the Snow Bowl

tedy-bruschi1.jpg

brady2.jpg

I would say the Brady hands on the head is pretty iconic, they use it a lot on bspn/nfln etc.

Packers
Ice+Bowl+Cowboys+Packers_41560177_173620.JPG

Or
brett-favre_pg_600.jpg

Or pretty much anything Lombardi

tedy-bruschi1.jpg

brady2.jpg

OK, for us, if Kraft hadn't let us be dressed up as clowns
th
it'd be
th
th

But, since he did, it has to be
th
th
Breaking the jinx and winning the AFC

Last edited:
I would say the Brady hands on the head is pretty iconic, they use it a lot on bspn/nfln etc.

Packers
Ice+Bowl+Cowboys+Packers_41560177_173620.JPG

Or
brett-favre_pg_600.jpg

Or pretty much anything Lombardi
Nothing against Brett, or Curly Lambeau for that matter, but it HAS to be Starr sneak in Ice Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back