PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Cassel throws for 469 yards, 4 TDs in loss to Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Dawson is one of the radio guys for Chiefs games. He kept saying that none of the receivers were getting open. The sack you're talking about was one of those times he pointed it out.

Fair enough, but Cassel is pretty mobile. That internal clock has to be ticking and he's got to escape the pocket and either throw it away or pick up a few yards with his feet.

Another example why stats are misleading in the NFL. If you look at Roethlisberger's stat line today from last night, you would think he picked apart the Patriots. Roethlisberger threw for 387 yards and 3 TDs vs, the Pats. Do anyone think he had a good game last night?

i had an argument with a steelers fan last night who said ben had a better game cos he threw for more yards, so sadly yes, there are delusional morons who thought he had a good game.

he then proceeded to argue Ben was better all time and i just laughed and left

This could be one of those losses than makes the Kansas City Chiefs a better team. The Chiefs have been a run first team this season but after Cassel's performance last night they know now that they have options. This could work out well for them in future games if they open up their game plan a bit. They were really predictable early in that game against the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes