PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

See You In Brazil!

Ghana are a good team, that can be difficult to break down :) Should be a good game on Saturday :)

I agree that it will be a good game but I don't think the USA will have as many problems breaking them down as you may think.
The Yanks have the bit between their teeth and I can see them winning this match. The Ghanaians move the ball at ease and it's very easy on the eye to watch, but their discipline lets them down at times, as does their finishing in front of goals. There is also a naivety about the way they play the game sometimes, which is actually quite refreshing to watch, but doesn't bode well for them winning. But, you never know when it comes to the knockout stages. I'm really looking forward to this game. :D

I'm still astonished at the American support at their games. Where did all those fans come from?

Some guy here on the BBC said that the USA have more fans at games that any othe side in the world cup

I am rooting for the US, if they get past ghana then they will end up playing uruguay, who will out class S.Korea. Good thing Ghana are missing their best player and IMO the best in the world, Essien. They as BB would say, are big, strong and Fast.

Uruguay have 2 out standing strikers and that worries me because those 2 CBs for you look pretty weak

Ghana are a good team, that can be difficult to break down :) Should be a good game on Saturday :)

Ghana is overlooked too much, they are better than they are given credit for.

USA hopefully remembers '06 and can use that to fuel their fire that the two wrongly disallowed goals already sparked.

Some guy here on the BBC said that the USA have more fans at games that any othe side in the world cup

I am rooting for the US, if they get past ghana then they will end up playing uruguay, who will out class S.Korea. Good thing Ghana are missing their best player and IMO the best in the world, Essien. They as BB would say, are big, strong and Fast.

Uruguay have 2 out standing strikers and that worries me because those 2 CBs for you look pretty weak

They have bought more tickets through official channels than any other nation other than South Africa, just ahead of England. However, it is the general consensus that England have the most fans in South Africa (30,000 at the game yesterday, with many more outside the stadium and in other parts of SA) followed by the Argentines, Dutch and Germans.

Ghana is overlooked too much, they are better than they are given credit for.

USA hopefully remembers '06 and can use that to fuel their fire that the two wrongly disallowed goals already sparked.

Agreed. I am certainly more happy to be playing Ghana than say, Germany, but I don't count them as any type of gimme. I hope that we truly are fired up. The US has played pretty well so far, specially considering the shenanigans pulled by the refs but in the knockout stages we have to play even better.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back