PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seau's In Town, And Expected To Take His Physical Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good for Junior....nothing new here, but this not from Jim Trotter confirms everything:

I wrote to Mr. Trotter from the San Diego Union Tribune today and here is his reply...(see my original question below his reply)

Frank:

My understanding is that if Junior gets medical clearance, he will sign with New England and be on the field this coming week for offseason workouts. He was in town Friday to take his physical.

You have two Hall of Fame players in Junior and Rodney. They're also great guys.

Take care and good luck this year.

jim

Sent: Sun 5/20/2007 9:48 AM
To: Trotter, Jim
Subject: Pat fan here

Hi Jim,

I am a long time Patriot fan and just wanted to let you know we hear on radio and in our papers of your reports and updates about Rodney & Junior. I now read your columns in the Union Tribune to find out about those two players and also to gain perspective on the Chargers as well.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know what is happening concerning these one time SD and now NE favorites.

That said, do you still feel Junior's signing here is imminent and is Rodney really feeling as good as he is saying??

Thanks,

Sebman,

For future reference, please list a source in your first post. If you're unable to post a link to the source, then simply say you heard it or saw it on such and such media outlet. But to name no source at all leaves some of us mighty curious (to say the least).

Much appreciated.

I usually always report the source in my initial post (when I can), and if there is any kind of link I usually always give the link in my initial post. In this case I posted a source as I was able to (post #3 of this thread).

- SP

Last edited:
Looking good for Junior....nothing new here, but this not from Jim Trotter confirms everything:

I wrote to Mr. Trotter from the San Diego Union Tribune today and here is his reply...(see my original question below his reply)

Frank:

My understanding is that if Junior gets medical clearance, he will sign with New England and be on the field this coming week for offseason workouts. He was in town Friday to take his physical.

You have two Hall of Fame players in Junior and Rodney. They're also great guys.

Take care and good luck this year.

jim

Sent: Sun 5/20/2007 9:48 AM
To: Trotter, Jim
Subject: Pat fan here

Hi Jim,

I am a long time Patriot fan and just wanted to let you know we hear on radio and in our papers of your reports and updates about Rodney & Junior. I now read your columns in the Union Tribune to find out about those two players and also to gain perspective on the Chargers as well.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know what is happening concerning these one time SD and now NE favorites.

That said, do you still feel Junior's signing here is imminent and is Rodney really feeling as good as he is saying??

Thanks,

Sounds like a good guy. I wonder how often he responds to letters from fans looking for info on their teams?

Sounds like a good guy. I wonder how often he responds to letters from fans looking for info on their teams?

Trotter's a cool guy, and that's part of the reason he's developed friendships with current and ex players.

Seau, where art thou?

I have posted this before but NECN reported on Sat that both Chad Brown and Junior had signed.

I have not been able to confirm it anywhere else.

I have posted this before but NECN reported on Sat that both Chad Brown and Junior had signed.

I have not been able to confirm it anywhere else.

Where did you post about that NECN report, on here? I didn't notice that post in this thread, but I did notice your posting about this on PatriotsPlanet

It's probably just a matter of time now. I'll bet by the end of today, or early tomorrow morning we'll be hearing that Seau's officially a member of the 2007 Patriots.

Where did you post about that NECN report, on here? I didn't notice that post in this thread, but I did notice your posting about this on PatriotsPlanet

It was in some other thread. But, it was posted and I was asking for conformation- no one responded.

It's probably just a matter of time now. I'll bet by the end of today, or early tomorrow morning we'll be hearing that Seau's officially a member of the 2007 Patriots.

LOL!........

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore