PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season ticket prices have increased

Mine went from about $3,500 to about $4,300 (-$430 for the missing game).
I'm sorry, but an $800 price increase (almost 23%) in 1 year, after a vomit inducing season of wasted opportunities and mismanagement, boggles my mind.
I'm sorry, but free parking in a lot that has been listed among the worst in the NFL, that is impossible to get out of, and I've been hit by drunk drivers trying to exit TWICE... doesn't equal anything out.

I couldn't give away tickets last season.

This season will be even worse, from a hope and expectation point of view.

I could always count on being able to sell my tickets for some games if I couldn't afford to go, or had prior commitments.

I had them listed on ticket exchange for face value and had to lower to below face value many times. Some never sold no matter the price this season.

For the first time ever, I may have to think about letting my tickets go.
Mine went from about $3,500 to about $4,300 (-$430 for the missing game).
I'm sorry, but an $800 price increase (almost 23%) in 1 year, after a vomit inducing season of wasted opportunities and mismanagement, boggles my mind.
I'm sorry, but free parking in a lot that has been listed among the worst in the NFL, that is impossible to get out of, and I've been hit by drunk drivers trying to exit TWICE... doesn't equal anything out.

I couldn't give away tickets last season.

This season will be even worse, from a hope and expectation point of view.

I could always count on being able to sell my tickets for some games if I couldn't afford to go, or had prior commitments.

I had them listed on ticket exchange for face value and had to lower to below face value many times. Some never sold no matter the price this season.

For the first time ever, I may have to think about letting my tickets go.

This breaks my heart
I received my invoice today, I thought they may raise prices because of the new screen and light house they are building in my end zone.

I couldn’t go to a couple games last year, one game I was able to sell for half price, the other game wouldn’t sell and I couldn’t give them away.

This will be our 35th year, I think I‘m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Not this season but in the near future.

I wonder if this will piss off local businesses that do parking at their business on game day. I mean it could be hard for them to ask for $50 bucks a game when people can park at the stadium parking for free. Granted the stadium parking cannot handle all the cars. So most of the closest businesses might not be affected, but some of the businesses farther from the stadium will probably lose this income while unable to do business on game days.
I park in one of the non Kraft parking lots for $50.00 and will probably continue to, not sure why though because the lot is a log jam for an hour which is why we stay and cook out, so why not park for free and deal with the same situation.

I park in one of the non Kraft parking lots for $50.00 and will probably continue to, not sure why though because the lot is a log jam for an hour which is why we stay and cook out, so why not park for free and deal with the same situation.
Sounds like the being *paid* $50 to not be able to leave for 75 minutes deal would be good for you then.

a far cry from my $23/game, $230 season ticket package in 1993

I am joking, really? Why not raise the price after stating you were disappointed with last season and the season before Mr. Kraft. I get it; you hired O'Brian as OC and that is a salary increase so the fans should pay for that, right, sure, makes sense for a greedy person. Later

Sounds like the being *paid* $50 to not be able to leave for 75 minutes deal would be good for you then.
You aren’t kidding, Ive tried get our group to park farther away so we can get in our cars after the game and head home (don’t need those additional calories) but they are to lazy, they complain about the walk we have now.

I park across the street where the weei broadcast used to be. Hope they lower the price.

You aren’t kidding, Ive tried get our group to park farther away so we can get in our cars after the game and head home (don’t need those additional calories) but they are to lazy, they complain about the walk we have now.
I park across the street where the weei broadcast used to be. Hope they lower the price.

I have a clandestine spot 1.5 miles south of the stadium on Route 1. Haven't paid for parking in about 10 years, it's worth the walk.

Had tickets for a long time.
Brady years I could justify the 3rd highest ticket prices in the league
Probably keep them one more season. Last year was an embarrassment to charge any money for
that product on the Offense side of the ball. Which is the side that creates the most excitement
The rich get richer

I have had tickets in 1979, 1981, 1987, 1988, & 1992-Today.

Too be honest, the only reason I am not walking away today is because my 16 year old son loves going & I have always planned on turning them over to him at some point

I am going to try out the Patriots season holder parking lot this year for one season and see how it goes. If there are traffic jams, I won’t do it next year. I am hoping they have a designated enter/exit for the people paying.

I agree with questioning the value.
Last season, there were 2 games I couldn’t attend & I struggled to find someone to take them for free.

I have parked at the furthest north bound lot since 2001 and I really don’t mind the walk, because I am immediately on rt 1 in less than a minute after getting to my car.

I am going to roll the dice & check out the season ticket parking lot this year, but traffic will determine if I do it again next year. A little traffic is expected, but chaos & people beeping horns would make it a one year experiment.

Funny I just thought of this….. In 1979, I had tickets but no transportation. In 1979, we use to take a Bus $6 from Herman’s at the south shore plaza & they would drop us by the gate and they parked within 50 yards from the gate. It was a top quality bus. Those days the tickets were $10 each

Last edited:
Grill where you want - grill after the game and watch the state-fair like bumper cars competition getting onto 1A ... those were the days!\

those-were-the-days-all-in-the-family.jpg

Traffic jams on Route 1A
Folks are here to see Grogan play!
Run right again? Call a different play

Those were the days!

And we know what you did, Ben!
Never ref our games again.
RK we could use a uniform like Pat Patriot again

We need an offense on the attack
Not play calls from some guy smoking crack
At least we have a legit running attack

Those were the days!

(amazing what you think of while building out servers, eh?)
I sang this out loud to myself. I appreciate the time, effort and creativity into coming up with this. Bravo good sir!

The ticket increase after what we watched in 2022 is surprising

Yea, Kraft has some balls on him after the product they rolled out in 2022

So expensive. I cannot afford season tickets. Maybe once every few years attending games.

Lol I don't know why but this made me laugh. Seems like an odd approach for the team to get season ticket holders to attend the Germany game.
thats, I think, the standard procedure when games are played in Europe due to the huge demand and to make it somewhat possible that anyone has same chances of getting a ticket in case they are not able to attend the first 5 minutes after the ticket sell starts as that would be your only chance to get a ticket in a standard procedure, it is immediately sold out, as already mentioned in another thread its around 80k stadium while the demand is +500k (only within Europe/region where the game is played, so its kind of a lottery staff now to get a ticket and no first come first serve)

thats, I think, the standard procedure when games are played in Europe due to the huge demand and to make it somewhat possible that anyone has same chances of getting a ticket in case they are not able to attend the first 5 minutes after the ticket sell starts as that would be your only chance to get a ticket in a standard procedure, it is immediately sold out, as already mentioned in another thread its around 80k stadium while the demand is +500k (only within Europe/region where the game is played, so its kind of a lottery staff now to get a ticket and no first come first serve)

Come one! Come all! To the spectacular, massive outdoor drinking party and singalong where nobody understands what the hell is going on and nobody has a serious rooting interest in who actually wins! Along with your beer and bratwurst you get to see silly brutish Americans bash into each other wearing plastic shells and throw a ball around like acrobats! Yeah, that's it! Get your tickets now!

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Come one! Come all! To the spectacular, massive outdoor drinking party and singalong where nobody understands what the hell is going on and nobody has a serious rooting interest in who actually wins! Along with your beer and bratwurst you get to see silly brutish Americans bash into each other wearing plastic shells and throw a ball around like acrobats! Yeah, that's it! Get your tickets now!

View attachment 49999
oh gosh what a stupid take, shows your ignorance and bias that you are loved for around the world
keep on crying and think that football is not understood by anybody in Europe

It's bad timing after a ****show 2022, but it's the first price increase in 13 years, most of those being a perennial post season favorite. They have a STH waiting list long enough to cover anyone that is having second thoughts. End of the day, if you buy your seats and sell them all in July on StubHub, you'd turn a profit. So I'm going to suck it up, pay my invoice, and sneak nips into the stadium instead of buying $15 buds.

oh gosh what a stupid take, shows your ignorance and bias that you are loved for around the world
keep on crying and think that football is not understood by anybody in Europe

Let's address what REALLY constitutes willful ignorance, shall we? I don't know what fishbowl you frequent but attempting to sell this as anything beyond an elaborate dog-and-pony show in your neck of the woods is a nonstarter. I know plenty of serious sports fans in Britain and Europe, their chief impression of American football: "The rules are too complicated!" YOU might understand the basics along with a few others. But no one grows up in Britain/Europe actually playing the game, which is inherent to it entering the vernacular of national/regional sports culture. Beyond that what you have is novelty and little more, primed for plenty of drinking and singing.

I broached this previously to you: if Europeans so loved the game it already would be there on scholastic and professional levels. "But that is not the NFL!" you say. Of course it isn't. The fact remains, however, that people who love the sport don't peruse the pro game exclusively.

Finally, I'll share this quote from another forum poster living overseas: " ... the games in the UK appear to be no more than a spectacle and I just don't think the mass market is there. I mentioned in another thread that you will see all 32 team jerseys represented in the crowd during the London games no matter who is playing. Would you get 60-80,000 supporters for a home team? I doubt it very much."

Let's address what REALLY constitutes willful ignorance, shall we? I don't know what fishbowl you frequent but attempting to sell this as anything beyond an elaborate dog-and-pony show in your neck of the woods is a nonstarter. I know plenty of serious sports fans in Britain and Europe, their chief impression of American football: "The rules are too complicated!" YOU might understand the basics along with a few others. But no one grows up in Britain/Europe actually playing the game, which is inherent to it entering the vernacular of national/regional sports culture. Beyond that what you have is novelty and little more, primed for plenty of drinking and singing.

I broached this previously to you: if Europeans so loved the game it already would be there on scholastic and professional levels. "But that is not the NFL!" you say. Of course it isn't. The fact remains, however, that people who love the sport don't peruse the pro game exclusively.

Finally, I'll share this quote from another forum poster living overseas: " ... the games in the UK appear to be no more than a spectacle and I just don't think the mass market is there. I mentioned in another thread that you will see all 32 team jerseys represented in the crowd during the London games no matter who is playing. Would you get 60-80,000 supporters for a home team? I doubt it very much."

I get your frustration and its ok
and you are right, you don't have so much die-hard fans (yet) in Europe of one team only that will attend as a majority to one of the games as there is no real home team
there is a growing amount of teams that are recently, some already 2-3 decades ago, founded and are taking part in semi-pro leagues, but of course not comperable level as anything in the US, though its not true that nowdays kids grow up not playing/learning the game from early ages, for sure it is not to that almost professional level you have in the states and probably will never be but its not like nothing is there
its your view to say, if you don't have history with the sport and are not having a full system and culture that than you are not entiteld to enjoy the end/premium product, but that seems not to be the truth, its just your personal (fair) opinion

But is the NFL really unpopular in Europe? The answer is no!

On the contrary, the NFL has been up to recently, slowly but steadily building up its share of viewership and fans in the continent. Only, in the last few years, the NFL’s growth has accelerated significantly, making the NFL really popular in major European countries including Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.

A closer look at the European markets

Up until some years ago, London was the biggest ‘hub’ of NFL fans in Europe. Lately, Germany has long surpassed Britain and has eventually become the largest market in the region. A recent study showed that both countries have nearly 3.3 million avid fans and as much as 17 million casual fans. Amongst those fans, a very large percentage is actively showing interest by consuming branded products, purchasing subscriptions to TV broadcasts, placing wagers on their favorite teams and so on.

Besides these two however, there are other countries where people are enjoying watching American football, playing American football and even betting on American football. Italy, France, Switzerland are only some of the European countries that are also showing greater interest in NFL games.

I know you don't care about it bcs you have your view and see it as kind of something taken away from you, but what I am trying to say is quoted above, the interest has significantely accelerated in the last 5-10 years and the up-trend seems quite strong when it comes to gaining more and more fans around the continent, just bcs the interest was not there (to this level) 10-20 years ago does not mean it cannot be there now or even grow further in the next years

NFL Germany general manager Alexander Steinforth told RAN: 'We were able to anticipate it a bit in advance due to the approximately 600,000 registrations for this presale in the past weeks.

'At the peak, however, there were about 800,000 people in the virtual queue at the same time. Ticketmaster told us afterwards that they could have sold around three million tickets.

Its hurtfull truth but the owners and the clown running this show are all about money, and the above statement smells like fresh money to them, thats why they see their chance to grab another bag of money or two for them, but I fully understand that as a die-hard fan you don't want to share it with some semi-fans that have not supported your team or know (in your view) nothing about the game as much as you do

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back