PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks [and their OL]

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wilson should take the year off, being behind that that o-line is more dangerous than being in a car with a drunk driver that's how awful that o-line is, I've seen some pretty bad o-lines but they take the cake, the packers o-line is not too far behind.

I'm thankful we have a good o-line for Brady because most qbs wouldn't last behind those lines.

It's a bad linee but Wilson can't have everything he's had a top 3 defense every year he's been in the NFL.

I know there's plenty of quarterbacks who'd take that o-line knowing tbey don't need 17 to win every win.

It's a bad linee but Wilson can't have everything he's had a top 3 defense every year he's been in the NFL.

I know there's plenty of quarterbacks who'd take that o-line knowing tbey don't need 17 to win every win.

Mobile QB. Tommy would be in a stretcher if he played with that OL. I know he has gotten a little mobile.

Their line is and has been putrid. Wilson has been performing miracles.

was it a 2nd week without scoring a single touchdown?

trading Unger for Jimmy graham is turning out to be a HORRIBLE trade. not only has Graham looked like a shell of himself without (surprise) drew brees throwing to him, the seahawks Oline has been a disaster

Trade them Lewis for Graham.

They need OL help badly. Not sure Lewis would really help them at all.

Throw in an hour long Skype call with Dante Scarnecchia and maybe they'd do it.

Packers O-line telling the hawks to hold their beer, they are outdoing themselves. Aaron is not gonna last a full season.

GB are missing both starting tackles at least

They need OL help badly. Not sure Lewis would really help them at all.

Throw in an hour long Skype call with Dante Scarnecchia and maybe they'd do it.

They would trade for a jag right now.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back