PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SD vs Denver MNF crew

DJjpqO7XoAAxedw.jpg

Thought Rex was ok, but would do much better teamed up with someone else. The lady commentator was just the worst. It sounds like she's doing an impersonation of a commentator. I'll be honest, I'm not really thrilled with a woman commentator in the first place (I know, I need to evolve man...) But I certainly would be more ok with it if the woman was actually good at the job.

Rex sounded a lot less enthusiastic than I thought he would. He seemed a bit "quiet" too, but perhaps that was just ESPN screwing up his mic's volume.

What a train wreck.

Rex for color. He couldnt stand still during the pre game. I thought that he was going to run down on the field for old times sake. During the game he spoke too fast and rambled on. The play by play woman has the most annoying voice and delivery. They go down to field and this kid sounds off with incoherent gibberish. If this group lasts the season it will be a miracle.

Please dont let them work the Pats vs Dolphins game this season.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/espn-sideline-reporter-melts-down-on-monday-night-football/

Her voice is god awful. Can't stand it when she announces college games either.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back