PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schilling owns Canseco

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
say what you like about schilling, but there is something eminently unlikeable about jose canseco

Schilling never misses a chance to prove that he is a scumbag, does he?

say what you like about schilling, but there is something eminently unlikeable about jose canseco

A friend of mine who knew him well, and a bunch of us hung out with him and his wife. We went out to dinner with him one night in Boston and he was a complete and insufferable *******. Pure ego. The funny thing was... nobody seemed to recognize him. This was about ten years after he had retired.

One dumbass owning another; nothing new. Wouldn't be surprised if Canseco asked him to say something like that in order to stay "relevant."

Schilling seems like a total dumbass and I can’t stand his politics, but I don’t understand why that precludes him from being in the Hall of Fame. Doesn’t make sense to me. If it’s due to his merits (he’s not a shoo in), I get that, but his personality and politics are clearly causing problems for his candidacy.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back