PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Pats expected to add incentives to Brady's deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate paying players money we don't have to, but you'll never see me complain about us paying Brady.....

And as usual Lombardi was right that all this hoopla in the offseason was about money.

BB: "Brady, we'll pay you an extra $15 million this season... BUT, for the entire season, every time you see Alex Guerrero you have to slap him hard across the face."

We need something to prevent opposing QBs from having record setting days against our D
Which QBs had re it’s setting days against our defense, and what records did they set?

And as usual Lombardi was right that all this hoopla in the offseason was about money.
That’s quite a stretch to pimp
Lombardi.

We need something to prevent opposing QBs from having record setting days against our D

Yeah but Khalil Mack is not that at his price. You especially don't trade the biggest playmaker in NFL history (Brady) for his services on top of ponying up the coin it takes to retain him, as another poster (the guy I was making fun of) suggested.

Cap analysis?

He literally said this is about money for both Gronk and Brady in the summer. There is no stretch.
Brady getting more money isn’t proof that “it was about money”. There really wasn’t an “it” anyway other than fake news speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes