PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Just based on the facts...Brady thinking/setting up to leave NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the yapping & speculation about Brady is just so laughable, I can’t believe how much I’m seeing.

To me, it’s just a reflection of click-baiting and manufactured news. Because that’s exactly what it is. Fug it, I’m not going to bite.

Todays media makes me sick.

Schefter is a master at stating the obvious and reporting it as news.
Yup. Schefter's likely tweet right before today's game, "Source within both the Patriots and Browns organizations are expressing concern about the active weather conditions at Foxboro. Per sources, it appears water is wet, will impact how the offenses gameplan."

I like Schefter as a personality but it'd be nice if he emphasized quality over quantity. The guy churns more stories than Minnesotans butter.

Brady has spent a lot of time with Harry and Myers, and already was extremely confident of Edelman and Dorsett.

Maybe Brady would have been upset if he lost Dorsett, but Gordon? Not.

I would surprised if Brady isn't happy to have Sanu instead of Gordon.

If Brady’s really whining about “spending a lot of time” with someone who was here for all of 11 days (i.e. it’s not like he spent weeks working with Brown in training camp) then I’ll have to drop my respect for Brady a couple of notches.

I think you need to drop your respect for Ian Rapoport. Then thinks will make sense for you.

Wrong thread

That whole Schefter stunt last week was lame and uncharacteristic of the man.
"The Patriots wouldn't trade Garoppolo for Four 1st-Round Picks. Did I stutter?" - Adam Schefter

Somehow or another, the LA Chargers have become the media darling for Tom Brady's landing spot next year. It's clear the league wants him there since they don't want to see the Chargers playing in front of 22,000 fans in that new stadium.

Prediction: Brady is a Patriot next season...
I would tend to agree. This is what I WILL give the people that think otherwise : of all the seasons since Brady’s been here, this is the most I’ve thought there is a CHANCE he could move on.

Again, I think that as long as his health holds up, Brady is the starter next September. But every other year, I was 100% he would continue in that role. I’m not willing to say that atm.

Somehow or another, the LA Chargers have become the media darling for Tom Brady's landing spot next year. It's clear the league wants him there since they don't want to see the Chargers playing in front of 22,000 fans in that new stadium.

Nope, it’s all based on a fake Jason LaConfora “speculation” that then gets picked up as a report. It makes zero sense and TB would never play for that organization.

Nothing lasts forever.... (except a diamond) :rolleyes:

Brady buying a house in the heart of Giants country is amusing.
Is he going to the Giants? Belichick always wanted to go back there

Pro tip for Schefter: CT is in NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back