Ok here is a guess. 27 completions and they go to
Edelman 7
White. 6
Harry. 5
Michel. 3
Meyers. 3
Watson. 2
lacosse . 1

My post has nothing to do with having faith in the team. I said whichever team controls the trenches, which means DAL can win if they control the trenches even if Sanu was out there today.

This post feels unnecessarily antagonistic and defensive... I don't think I suggested that your post had anything to do with that.

I was simply relaying my thoughts on this, that I'm with you (or anyone else, really) in believing that the team has a chance (hence my comment about belief in the team), however I'm not so sure that we can make the plays necessary. We've had an abysmal run offense, and a lot of that has to do with the line. Getting back Wynn can help, but I'm not sure by how much, considering he's better at pass protection than run blocking. So when you suggest to me that it'll be a trenches game, my point is that even as optimistic as I usually am, it wouldn't be honest if I said I was confident we could win a trenches game with a team that sports a stellar OL with a stud RB.

I was just thinking we really didn't have enough threads going about WRs being out...:rolleyes:

I was just thinking we really didn't have enough threads going about WRs being out...:rolleyes:

Didn't see one about Sanu (which was literally JUST announced) so here:

source.gif

Poster not alone, Brady too forgets that he is part of the team at times when asked about him.
4 targets in 32 snaps says hello.

I love the humor, but I would say this one is more legit than the other ones. This is more-or-less breaking news since we really didn't know if Sanu would play and he became a game time decision. But I agree mostly.

Brady will be sunshine and rainbows in his post game presser today.

Ok here is a guess. 27 completions and they go to
Edelman 7
White. 6
Harry. 5
Michel. 3
Meyers. 3
Watson. 2
lacosse . 1
That's if Brady can even throw the ball. I read that he was unable to finish practice on Friday due to elbow pain.

That's if Brady can even throw the ball. I read that he was unable to finish practice on Friday due to elbow pain.

He either can throw or doesn't play. Should be common sense.

Brady will be sunshine and rainbows in his post game presser today.
We should take bets.

Happy Tom or Doom & Gloom Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back