PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanu is out vs Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Birdman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 2013, how screwed are we?

I'm actually okay with this. It's a classic trenches game today. Whichever team controls the game in the trenches will win regardless of the perimeter guys.

He is still in our hearts.

I'm actually okay with this. It's a classic trenches game today. Whichever team controls the game in the trenches will win regardless of the perimeter guys.
I don't know. I'm the biggest "have faith in the team" guy I know, but Dallas is a dangerous team.

I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that I'm a little worried. With the loss of Dorsett and now Sanu, we won't be making big gains in the air if we need them, and the gameplan will almost certainly be conservative. I hope Folk's leg is warm...

If it was JE 2012

Slater full blast down the sidelines !

I don't know. I'm the biggest "have faith in the team" guy I know, but Dallas is a dangerous team.

I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that I'm a little worried. With the loss of Dorsett and now Sanu, we won't be making big gains in the air if we need them, and the gameplan will almost certainly be conservative. I hope Folk's leg is warm...
My post has nothing to do with having faith in the team. I said whichever team controls the trenches, which means DAL can win if they control the trenches even if Sanu was out there today.

Better play it safe, last thing we need would be a setback or more severe injury

Let's make sure the entire front page is only threads about receivers.

This has to be a big game for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft