PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Same New Press Doofus Tried Again Today with BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There was a new guy last week who seems to be an Entertainment Tonight-type and was obviously trying to get a BB reaction with the question about "low point games".

He's obviously trying to make a name for himself with this. He was at it again today:

HAhaha! I love it! I gotta start watching BB pre-game press conferences again! I think I will!:D

giphy.gif

Only like 3 reporters have the cred with Bill to get away with joking around with him.

This guy sure as hell isnt one of them.

Here's something I've never understood: BB talked to with Myers after the most crushing loss ( SB 42) in franchise history. Yet, he didn't speak to Tasker after the 2012 AFCCG. A game by the way I wouldn't rank in my top five of heartbreaking/dissapointing ( 10 Jets, 06 Colts, SB 46, SB 42, 2015 AFCCG) losses.

Last edited:
Curran and Reiss.

There use to be a guy who died tragically too young years ago at the Hartford Courant (Alan Greenberg). He often cracked BB up.......

There use to be a guy who died tragically too young years ago at the Hartford Courant (Alan Greenberg). He often cracked BB up.......

Wow.I had forgotten all about him. I remember him being on New England Sports Tonight. Back when I actually used to watch it.

At this point, the press guy should just go all in; ask increasingly bad questions each press-conference. How much worse could it get?

Well, he might already be unintentionally employing that strategy.

Here's something I've never understood: BB talked to with Myers after the most crushing loss ( SB 42) in franchise history. Yet, he didn't speak to Tasker after the 2012 AFCCG. A game by the way I wouldn't rank in my top five of heartbreaking/dissapointing ( 10 Jets, 06 Colts, SB 46, SB 42, 2015 AFCCG) losses.

What is there not to understand ? Despite Shannon Horseface calling it a disgrace that BB didnt give an interview after the AFCCG it was already arranged pre-game that he wouldnt talk no matter how the game ended. And so the game ended the way it did and BB didnt talk.

At the end the reporter says your good at it though.

BBs response: "You're the best"

You think BB got pointers by Steven Wright.

"You're the best" comment was hilarious. It was such an insult.

Although the idiot reporter was probably too dumb to realize it was an insult and got pumped up as he heard the comment like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back