PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs 49'ers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter if he was defenseless or not when it's a helmet to helmet hit. You can't hit a guy in the head with your helmet at any time.

you are incorrect, helmet to helmet is only illegal when going against a defenseless receiver and a QB, you can hit a RB helmet to helmet no prob

(BTW, the helmet to helmet on smith was OBVIOUS, how does a paid ref miss that?)

Let's go 2003 Pats lite!

Doesn't matter if he was defenseless or not when it's a helmet to helmet hit. You can't hit a guy in the head with your helmet at any time.

You are incorrect.

Man, I love watching good defense.

i dont know who he is, but there is one safety for SF that is a beast, the guy FLIES to the ball

almost bob sanders like

Apologies to resident Saints fan pherein, who is a class act and one of my favorite non-Pats-fan posters, but I'm pulling for the 49ers. It would be beneficial for the Pats as far as draft positioning goes (we have their 1st rounder). I'm also petty (turned off by Brees for obvious stat padding late in the season, and he also knocked me out of one of my fantasy league playoff matchups). :p

But I don't hate the Saints or anything like that. They did some good by beating the Colts in the Super Bowl! And I would cheer for them to beat whoever emerges from GB/NYG. And, AND, a Brady vs. Brees SB would be epic. But one game at a time. ;)

Aldon Smith is such a beast!! Wish we had him.

.I didn't know the 49ers defense was this good....Def the best I've seen this year.

I don't understand why people complain when a game is low scoring or doesn't have touchdowns (eg. LSU vs Bama). Watching defense is awesome.

i dont know who he is, but there is one safety for SF that is a beast, the guy FLIES to the ball

almost bob sanders like

Dashon Goldson, he declined the Pats offer. :bricks:

almost bob sanders like

Except Bob Sanders is made of glass.

you are incorrect, helmet to helmet is only illegal when going against a defenseless receiver and a QB, you can hit a RB helmet to helmet no prob

(BTW, the helmet to helmet on smith was OBVIOUS, how does a paid ref miss that?)

Hmmmm... I thought that no matter what it was at least unnecessary roughness in the new rules (trying to protect against concussions).

Even if the saints make it pass the 9ers.. They are going to be BEAT UP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back