PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

S Terrence Brooks Signs With Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this signing. Special teams demons have value and a place in the nfl. Bb seems to keep four or five on the roster every year.

If he can take gunner snaps away from jones, then that leaves more snaps for Jones on defense.

yup

Ebner, slater, king, humber, McClellan were STO players last year.
Hollister and Patterson were primarily STers.

Do we think he will play potentially meaningful snaps on D?

Do we think he will play potentially meaningful snaps on D?

No

Why would the #10 or #11 defensive back play meaningful snaps on defense? I think Obi was the 2019 equivalent with 3 tackles for the year.

We are going have a Super ST's this year let just hope we don't get to any of those guys on the Dept Chart on O or D.

No

Why would the #10 or #11 defensive back play meaningful snaps on defense? I think Obi was the 2019 equivalent with 3 tackles for the year.
Because he might be good....?

Tavon Wilson played meaningful snaps. More double SS packages. Who knows.

Why the f.uck are these useless stiffs being signed Now? The Proper time to sign this nearly entire pile of crap is After the draft when actual, you know, good players have been chosen/signed.

Please remind me: WHO THE **** WAS BEATING DOWN TERRENCE ****ING BROOKS' DOOR AGAIN?!?

19-0

Why the f.uck are these useless stiffs being signed Now? The Proper time to sign this nearly entire pile of crap is After the draft when actual, you know, good players have been chosen/signed.

Please remind me: WHO THE **** WAS BEATING DOWN TERRENCE ****ING BROOKS' DOOR AGAIN?!?

53 man roster. Special teams unit was subpar last season. BB believes in the 'all 3 phases of the game' that he preaches. And how do you know Brooks would be around post June 1st cuts? And why are you getting mad and/or surprised that the Pats sign players that they need for cheap? It has happened every season now for the past 20 years under BB.

sigh

Tavon Wilson is STILL playing safety in this league.

Because he might be good....?

Tavon Wilson played meaningful snaps. More double SS packages. Who knows.

LB’s Humber and McClellan did a great job at ST...they helped fix the issues we had there. I’d rather bring them back then DB’s who don’t have Patriots experience.

Given the people who hate this signing it was a great move. Great job Bill.

Patriots experience has little relevance when we are talking about players who will likely get zero meaningful reps on defense.

I like the Brooks signing a lot. And, yes I would like us to bring back McClellan or Humber, preferably McClellan.

LB’s Humber and McClellan did a great job at ST...they helped fix the issues we had there. I’d rather bring them back then DB’s who don’t have Patriots experience.

Patriots experience has little relevance when we are talking about players who will get zero reps on defense.

I like the Brooks signing a lot. And, yes I would like us to bring back McClellan or Humber, preferably McClallan.

For example....who would have a better shot at contributing in an emergency fill-in role on D...Humber and McClellan or Brooks? Just sayin'. Experience does matter.

For example....who would have a better shot at contributing in an emergency fill-in role on D...Humber and McClellan or Brooks? Just sayin'. Experience does matter.

I don't think that the emergency fill in role for the top 5 STOer's is an issue. If Slater, Ebner Humber, McClellan and King never played a positional rep that would be fine.

This is the type of stuff that drives me crazy.

We get a bunch of special teams guys and kickers who get tossed off the team. Then the draft happens, we trade down a hundred times and never get anyone. I think belichick is literally building players out of spare parts like Frankenstein

Where do any of these guys come from lol. I get it really, B.B. thinkS he can’t draft because goodell takes them all. So, we beat elite teams with garbage

This approach has worked out horribly over the last 18 years. It's been an absolute disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft