PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan Clark doesn't think Tom Brady can reverse the "cheaters" reputation the Patriots have acquired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Clark has no idea what the IGL is. Every fall season he hides in his driveway to catch the punk kid letting the air out of his tires.

He thinks it's related to Halloween pranks.

Can we make a megathread for all the crybaby b1tches who pop up every year at Super Bowl week to show they have tiny penises? Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Charles Haley, Ryan Clark, every member of the Steelers and Ravens, Steven A. Smith, Jerry Rice...could go on and on forever. Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Always enjoyed watching Ryan Clark talk a big game before getting humiliated by Brady.

I've come to realize the crying will never stop. It feels great. The one thing Goodell with his manufactured scandals was turned the Patriots into cheaters in the minds of other fanbases and players. Regardless of what is accomplished on the field over and over, those fanbases and players are never going to believe it was done with skill and game planning.

Drewskie's join date is Sept 5, 2015. He must be a BSPN employee because I'm having a hard time believing there's so many stupid idiots on patsfans.

Who gives a damn what this salty hasbeen has to say?

i guess we'll just keep winning then, and wait for the next cheating accusation at which point nothing will be found, we'll be punished, and then well go back to winning.

People are always going to call the Patriots cheaters. That's just the way it is. Those of you who want to keep crying about it, the man to take it up with is the owner of the Patriots.

He's the guy who didn't stand up in either Spygate or Deflategate.

The rest of us will just count the number of playoff seasons, AFCCGs and SBs, and Lombardis.

I've come to realize the crying will never stop. It feels great. The one thing Goodell with his manufactured scandals was turned the Patriots into cheaters in the minds of other fanbases and players. Regardless of what is accomplished on the field over and over, those fanbases and players are never going to believe it was done with skill and game planning.

Sadly I agree.

This is a real life example of Joseph Goebbels' "Big lie", and the sports media has made certain to keep this narrative going. Combine that with the myriad fans of other teams and haters who want the cheaters narrative to be true, and the Pats are unlikely to shake the label.

If Goodell was to hand the Lombardi trophy to Brady at the Superbowl, and offer a heartfelt apology to the Brady, the Pats, and Pats fans everywhere and return the stolen draft choices it would not make much impact.

The haters would have their rebuttals ready to go and they would be delivered already "pre-believed". All the haters would need to do is accept the explanation as delivered and use that meme when confronting Pats fans.

Last edited:
It helps to remember where this "well you guys are just a bunch of cheaters!" **** comes from. It's a last resort for people who know they've got nothing else and want to come up with something negative to say. If there was an actual substantive criticism, they'd go with that, but they don't have one.

Can we make a megathread for all the crybaby b1tches who pop up every year at Super Bowl week to show they have tiny penises? Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Charles Haley, Ryan Clark, every member of the Steelers and Ravens, Steven A. Smith, Jerry Rice...could go on and on forever. Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Always enjoyed watching Ryan Clark talk a big game before getting humiliated by Brady.

I was watching the post game last night and Bart Scott was there looking like he'd rather be anywhere else but there.

I don't think he was even asked about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News