PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Running back

The kid from UNH Dylan Laube (I think that is the spelling) if he shows he can be decent at blitz pick up has been showing out at the senior bowl and some people say is the beach reciver out of the backfield. That is the type of 3rd/PR we need and can probably be had in 5th round. I do not see a reason to spend money on a new FA if we get zeke back
Thanks I’ll check out some highlights of him. I’m not sure about Zeke and if it’s worth bringing him back, if he even wants to.

He played really hard for us and actually did a good job. I think we all appreciated it but he was obviously a diminished version of Zeke. There’s a reasonable chance that he’ll be a step slower next year. Might be better to move on to younger guy with fresh legs to pair with Stevenson.

We can't fix every position in one off season.

At least we have some capable RB's. which can't be said for other offense positions.

RB's can wait another year.

We can't fix every position in one off season.

At least we have some capable RB's. which can't be said for other offense positions.

RB's can wait another year.

Except the type of RB needed highly depends on the O being run, if we go to a WideZone the backs on the team may not be a fit anymore....the most interesting decision is still to come.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back