PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumored trade offers for Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen him coach himself out of a few wins....everyone has
Of course he has. No debate there.

Making tactical or strategic errors in the spirit of trying to win is not the same as throwing a game just to satisfy his own need to adhere to his principles

WEEI has really covered itself with glory lately...morons...

Yes and it starts with a 2018 first and a another pick or player.

There's an inherent contradiction in all of this. If it's true that Gronkowski only wants to play with Brady as his QB, if he's traded he'll retire unless Brady is traded to the same team. That seems unlikely to me, to say the least. So, unless another team that wants him can get Gronkowski to verbally commit to a contract extension as a prerequisite to a trade, I don't see one happening. Unless I'm missing something, which is always possible...;)

Obviously, you haven't heard about the rumored blockbuster trade of malcontents Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski for Jimmy Garoppolo, Joe Staley, Marquise Goodwin, a petition bearing the names of 80% of 9ers season ticket holders to the effect that 5>4, and rights to Karen McDougall's life story.

A lot of people close to the story say...

Of course he has. No debate there.

Making tactical or strategic errors in the spirit of trying to win is not the same as throwing a game just to satisfy his own need to adhere to his principles

A loss is a loss

give anybody a mediocre quarterback and things are different.

but good try for the 2018 Nostradumbass Award...you're in the running
Oh boy, I can't wait for you to hand out that award, I hope I get it. :rolleyes:

You can have the "Captain Obvious" award for you're comment in bold. The reason why coaches don't last and get fired is because of poor QB play. BB has never had that problem.

I posted this in a separate new thread, but we can all officially end spuculation now:

1. I posted this in a separate new thread, but we can all officially end spuculation now:

Same offense but i wish we had another reliable vertical threat next to hogan. They better retool this defense in the draft with these picks.

The boys are getting back together. Party like it’s 2014 :D

You just can't say "will not" trade anyone. Everyone is available for trade. If the Browns come in and offer Numbers 1 and 4 for Gronk he's gone. By no means do I think they would offer that but, there's a number out there that would make the Pat's trade him.

The level of losses is not sustainable

As much as I'd like to see an end to the over the top speculation on Gronk Shifty isn't posting anything there that most of us didn't think when we saw the Cooks trade. And he doesn't have anymore to back it up than we do.

This was one of my first thoughts too.

As much as I'd like to see an end to the over the top speculation on Gronk Shifty isn't posting anything there that most of us didn't think when we saw the Cooks trade. And he doesn't have anymore to back it up than we do.

EXACTLY. People need to remember that we are talking about the Patriots here...they went a month in talks with the Rams...and traded Cooks today. There wasn't a PEEP about it anywhere until it happened. Nobody knows anything EVER except for the players involved (e.g. Pats brass, other team, and/or the player being traded/released).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes