PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Waddle's knee injury likely to end his year (edit: or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jeff Howe:

This is a big loss.....especially if Facing Jags in AFC Championship. Our success depends on protecting Brady.

Rappaport is reporting a mild knee sprain. He'll be reevaluated later this week.

The luck the Patriots have on injuries this year is surreal.
??? We lost Edelman, Mitchell, Hogan for a while,Hightower, Burkhead, White for a while, Cannon, Waddle, Bennett, Branch, Van Noy for a while, C. Jones...they just keep on plugging.

And I do agree, if Waddle can’t go and Fleming goes down they have a problem to solve. Just saying they’ve had their share of booboos.

??? We lost Edelman, Mitchell, Hogan for a while,Hightower, Burkhead, White for a while, Cannon, Waddle, Bennett, Branch, Van Noy for a while, C. Jones...they just keep on plugging.

And I do agree, if Waddle can’t go and Fleming goes down they have a problem to solve. Just saying they’ve had their share of booboos.
Booboos???? :eek:

No one hates the rapist more than me. His drama queen persona makes me hate him even more. I particularly hate his "look to the sky" move after every Steeler TD. I envision him thinking "thank god I'm not in jail"

But that being said, I can't think of another game I've ever seen where the QB has thrown even CLOSE to four long PERFECT passes for TD's. You have to just tip your hat and hope that that kind of skill/luck won't translate the next game

Jags should go with Yeldon unless its short ydage. Fornette has no explosion after the ankle

OK - Steelers will need a break to get this to OT. Time to start thinking about the Jags. Except for those 4 miracle throws they' would have been blown out. I was looking forward to the Pats going against that Steeler fraud of a defense.

But you have to say the Jags pose a unique problem defensively with 4 guys who can create pressure on without help. 3 LB's who can run with any receiver over the middle and 2 pro bowl CB's. :eek:

Major brain fart by Tomlin AGAIN on the onside kick. Also another lesser bungle by letting the clock run down the 2 minute warning instead to taking the immediate TO and hope the next play would stop before 2:00. Not guaranteed, but a possibility that could have saved you a TO.

I'll miss that kind of stupidity when we play next week

Nice to see Ben padding his stats on this last drive. :rolleyes:

How can you NOT just throw the ball into the stands on that. You can't take a sack or take a penalty.

This is an EXTREMELY talented offense, but its also a stupid one

Starting RT on Patriot SB champs

Greg Robinson Randall
Tom ashworth
Brandon gorin
Sebastian volmer
Marcus cannon

Yeah, I expect we'll be okay in Waddle's absence as long as Solder and Fleming remain healthy. But they really need to stay healthy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back