PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Revis "to hit the market?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the Jets. Official.

F*cking greedy loser.

Or maybe be he is slown playing it because he knows he is the man and people will take him no matter what

He definitely has all the leverage, he is a super freak when it comes to making money. I have never seen an athlete better at it.

he's dead to me..fu

Sherman and the rest of the league will be laughing at you for the rest of your career, Revis.

Deion Sanders as well.

Sigh.... Today was a disaster.... At lest I have my DVD in the mail to distract me for a couple of days. Let's see what happens now. I'm still there opening day.

Number 6 overall or nothing. F.ck the scumbag jets.

Oh well he helped us win a SB but there are other ways. Go spend that 20 mil wisely.

Revis's agents wanted 40 million guaranteed on a 3 year deal. The Pats wouldn't do it. Need to find out the exact terms but I imagine the Rats blew this number away.

It's business, not personal.

If it was over 40 million dollar guarantee then idk where to begin. Thanks for helping us win a 4th

Whats sad is that these clowns wont get hit with tampering charges

A lot of bitterness, he took a discount to play here to win a ring and accomplished that.

Now he's going back to the team that drafted him, which is unfortunately the jest.

40 mill guaranteed how do you not take that.

Thanks for the great year and Super Bowl DR.

I badly wanted Revis here. Revis is worth the money.

However, he's not worth 40+ in guarantees. No one player and no one injury should ever handicap an entire team should the worst happen.

I will miss having Revis on the team, but I don't blame Belichick one iota for not allowing his team to be held hostage to ill fortune.

Cutting Browner was a big time **** up.

I kinda want to wish him well, but on the other hand he's Jet now so **** him. I hope he sucks from day one and they can't cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes