PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Moss to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-T

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Bill Simmons just tweeted there's rumors of Randy Moss being traded to the Vikings, anyone heard anything about it/any truth in it? what would everyone want in return for him if it is true?

this is f***ing bull**it,

it would leave us with one proven WR, and u KNOW thats not gonna happen

whoever is starting this sh*t really needs to get over himself

He tweeted the same thing last season, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:
I would take Jared allen thank you

hahahahhahah!

if they gave us a 1st rounder and adrian peterson.

If this happens, Belichick should be submitted to undergo electroshock therapy. I don't see any way possible that this rumor is true.

Sounds like nonsense. Why would Bill Simmons of all people be the one to break this news?

Last edited:
Sounds like nonsense. Why would Bill Simmons of all people be the one to break this news?

He posted a Tweet after saying it was a mistake post and he was meaning to direct message it to someone else for "more info" :confused:

A 4th sounds about rite.
:)

Well we certainly wouldn't get a wr out of the deal,if it's true it's a first round pick or a top player like Allen

Just heard we are trading moss and welker to the raiders for Richard Seymour and Asomugha :eek:

Randy would take a bat to the Patriots management ... going from getting balls from brady and then from mr AARP himself ... Randy wouldn't let it happen if he had a say in it.

I don't tweet so I don't know what a direct message is, whatever, but SD wanted a #2 and #3 for Vincent Jackson, I'd love to trade our 2 & 3 for him, assuming he signed long term, then recoup the #2 from Minnesota for Moss. The long term "Randy Replacement" issue would be solved and we'd still have the two #1s to use on defense.

It's pretty hard to not realize your not sending a DM compared to a public tweet, sounds like Simmons is doing this for publicity...it's working...:bricks:

Simmons is full of crap. I think this is his idea of being funny? :confused:

I'd be the saddest of the pandas

I do like the Vikings so all hope wouldn't be lost I guess. I'd take Jared Allen or AP in this trade though

Bill Simmons causing ruckus with that mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back