PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR - Brady working on trade to Dolphins

Yeah I get it. It's fresh news... kinda. It can stay on the main page with the other OT crap like Watson and Tyreek.
I agree but that won't happen until Belicheck retires

This is something Miami may want, but it doesn't mean Brady is interested.

I doubt he would want to go through a loaded AFC to get to SB. In the NFC, it is the Rams and the Bucs, then the rest.

However, I could see it possibly happening in 2023 if it's a lead up to ownership.

Dale Arnold literally stole Jimmy Stewart’s two day old scoop but missed how Jimmy said an hour later that it’s not happening this year.

This breaking news just came over sports radio where I live.

The story is that the same guy who broke the original Brady to Tampa before everyone else, is now claiming that the Bucs and Dolphins are working out a Brady trade. The person leaking this rumor is connected the Bruins.

Whats also curious is that Gronk has not signed with Tampa yet. Furthermore, Brady and Arians were not getting along.
and yet Brady is still recruiting players to the Bucs...im not buying the rumor. with that said, if it goes down, Brady is in fact, dead to me. I would put him in the Clemens, Damon, and Benedict Arnold category of traitors.

Official 2022 Tommyami Gronkaphins Thread

Last edited:
Dont you guys find it odd that Gronk is still a FA?
Gronk riding Brady's jock. I find it odd that Gronk has done nothing in his career without Brady :rofl:

I really don’t know why it has to be repeated. Arnold stole this scoop and missed the correction that it wouldn’t happen this year.

Brady should do this if he wants to be viewed as a player who dream team shops. ill Look at him more like LeBron or KD then MJ if this really happens. Not to mention, there’s no guarantees he’d win the division. Much harder division right now then the NFC south. The NFC south is probably the easiest division in all of football RN. He could barely get past a rookie Jones and bill last season, and had a real tuff game against BUF. He’d be better off staying in Tampa

So him going to a harder division and conference is somehow supposed to be a knock on him can’t make this dumb **** up man

and yet Brady is still recruiting players to the Bucs...im not buying the rumor. with that said, if it goes down, Brady is in fact, dead to me. I would put him in the Clemens, Damon, and Benedict Arnold category of traitors.
Jete, Dolphins, Giants...

OMG you guys couldn't leave this on the main GD page for a day? The guy was here for 20 years! I swear to god...
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

Meanwhile watson, Rodgers, Wilson, and a child beater have threads there

I actually hope he ends up there to piss off the already mad haters poetic justice

BTW, Gronk not signing with the Bucs yet is probably more to do with Gronk probably not sure if he wants to play another season. He had back issues last year after he had rib issues. He might be concerned about the long term ramifications of his back injuries continuing to pile up.
He just wants to skip ota, mini camps, etc etc... If Brady wants him there, he will show

No it hasn't. The season starts in September, Ever hear of a thing called preseason?

The 2022 league year officially started on March 16

I actually hope he ends up there to piss off the already mad haters poetic justice
How about this twist?

Assuming the rumors are true that Brady tried to replace BB with BOB. Brady the Dolphin beats NE twice and wins the AFCE IN 2022. Kraft has a front booster row seat to the show. Fuming mad Bobby fires BB.

Traitor? He wanted to retire a Patriot, Belichick wanted to move on. Just like he wanted to in favor of ****ing Jimmy G, but luckily Kraft stepped in there.

He was the ultimate team-first, model citizen for two decades. Kraft decided he wanted to keep Belichick over Brady this time.

It makes total sense he would want to embarrass us twice a year. It's that same competitive juice that made him the GOAT in the first place. How could you blame him?

The 2022 league year officially started on March 16

The league year and the season are not the same thing. This the OFFseason. The season starts after Labor Day.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back