PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR - Brady working on trade to Dolphins

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
This breaking news just came over sports radio where I live.

The story is that the same guy who broke the original Brady to Tampa before everyone else, is now claiming that the Bucs and Dolphins are working out a Brady trade. The person leaking this rumor is connected the Bruins.

Whats also curious is that Gronk has not signed with Tampa yet. Furthermore, Brady and Arians were not getting along.

Not buying it

Dale Arnold is the culprit : and he WS right about the Tampa move, so he might have decent sources. Would be a power move by Brady, but might hit the Hard Feelz Train with this as well...

For what....5 first round draft picks? The dolphins just gave that all away for Hill.

Tua sucks.

Brady vs Allen again

Dont you guys find it odd that Gronk is still a FA?

If something this crazy were to go down this off season would be the time.

Yeah Miami has 2 first rounders in 2023 but isn’t the NFL investigating Ross over Flores claims? Or should I not hold my breath on that one since it doesn’t involve the pats.

Brady should do this if he wants to be viewed as a player who dream team shops. ill Look at him more like LeBron or KD then MJ if this really happens. Not to mention, there’s no guarantees he’d win the division. Much harder division right now then the NFC south. The NFC south is probably the easiest division in all of football RN. He could barely get past a rookie Jones and bill last season, and had a real tuff game against BUF. He’d be better off staying in Tampa

Last edited:
It's amazing the Bucs are so adamant on keeping Bruce Arians.

This season no. Next season maybe.

Very easy to cheer for Tom in Tampa Bay. My feelings would change if he goes to Miami for obvious reasons. Can't go there.
Kinda the same here. He goes to the Dolphins, he becomes dead to me.

I'm guessing that he saw their weapons, salivated, made an offhand comment "oh man I'd love to have those guys" and someone found out. Just a guess tho.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back