PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR - Brady working on trade to Dolphins

BS rumor. So many players chose to re-sign this year with Tampa specifically because of Brady. It was a silly conjecture when Dale Arnold posted it yesterday. It is a bogus rumor now.

The more I think about it, Brady has a clear path to the SB if he stays in the NFC. The AFC is loaded. Low-ded. Even with Miami's weapons, he's got a tough road in the AFC. I don't buy it.

Sean Payton and Brady were a Miami thing before Flores came out with his accusations.

BTW, Gronk not signing with the Bucs yet is probably more to do with Gronk probably not sure if he wants to play another season. He had back issues last year after he had rib issues. He might be concerned about the long term ramifications of his back injuries continuing to pile up.

Brady is smart why would he take the Harder AFC route to the Championship over the easier NFC? We can already pencil the Bucs in the NFC Championship Game. 2022 is a Good year to be in the NFC.

BTW, Gronk not signing with the Bucs yet is probably more to do with Gronk probably not sure if he wants to play another season. He had back issues last year after he had rib issues. He might be concerned about the long term ramifications of his back injuries continuing to pile up.

Yeah, he's already retired once, came back to play with Brady, won a Super Bowl, then had a second season where his body started breaking down again. He may play in 2022 but it would be weird to me if he wasn't giving retirement 2.0 a serious thought, especially since he doesn't need to decide right this minute.

Miami is in win now mode.

Tua is not the QB to get Miami to the big dance.

Could be the money?

This breaking news just came over sports radio where I live.

The story is that the same guy who broke the original Brady to Tampa before everyone else, is now claiming that the Bucs and Dolphins are working out a Brady trade. The person leaking this rumor is connected the Bruins.

Whats also curious is that Gronk has not signed with Tampa yet. Furthermore, Brady and Arians were not getting along.
If this is true. WOW!

Dale Arnold said don't be surprised at Brady going to the Dolphins NEXT YEAR, ie., 2023.

Hmm, I wonder if Brady knows that house will be underwater due to climate change in just a few short years. What an idiot, eh?
It's OK, he doesn't use plastic straws.

Brady is smart why would he take the Harder AFC route to the Championship over the easier NFC? We can already pencil the Bucs in the NFC Championship Game. 2022 is a Good year to be in the NFC.
Well, to play Belichick twice a year. Also, Brady has never avoided a challenge because he is the GOAT.

Bring on Mahomes, Burrow, Wilson and Herbert.

Dale Arnold said don't be surprised at Brady going to the Dolphins NEXT YEAR, ie., 2023.

No. He said the 2022 season. He is just wrong.

OMG you guys couldn't leave this on the main GD page for a day? The guy was here for 20 years! I swear to god...
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

Does Miami even have a coach?

OMG you guys couldn't leave this on the main GD page for a day? The guy was here for 20 years! I swear to god...
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF
Honestly it's better than 10 pages of complaining about it from Bill fans who then start up a Bill v Tom debate then claim they are sick of that discussion

Honestly it's better than 10 pages of complaining about it from Bill fans who then start up a Bill v Tom debate then claim they are sick of that discussion
Yeah I get it. It's fresh news... kinda. It can stay on the main page with the other OT crap like Watson and Tyreek.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back