PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumer: may have been duscussed..Brady marriage

Actually not to brag but my marriage has little to no difficulties and I attribute that to building it upon a solid foundation of lies, deceit, and separate checking accounts.

We can all go home now. Winston essentially just murdered this thread with pure savagery.

Just read rumor that Brady's marriage is in trouble.

NESN.com.

I hope not, how many more distractions does he need or can handle.

If this has been discussed then will someone take it down, thanks

Of the several other reasons why your thread should be in the Practice Squad, the most obvious is that you READ something and decided not to link it while reporting it to us all.

Patsfans.com is a better forum than ESPN versions because we don't allow that kind of crap.
If you read something, linking it is the least you can do. Anything else is just a waste of everybody's time.

But yeah, other than that, all the other reasons people have listed in this thread for moving it to Practice Glory ring true also.

CN6r34iWUAAB0Hy.jpg

CN6r4RLWsAApFBi.jpg

CN6r4nPWUAEfAGL.jpg

CN6r4_IXAAAIJc-.jpg

Sure looks like things are tense and near divorce in the Brady household. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm so tired of this f***ing story. People have been saying this s*** forever. It's US WEEKLY for crying out loud, do you really think they've got the inside scoop on the Brady-Bundchen household?

This is basically some lazy gossip reporter saying "hey Tom Brady is still in the news" and is making up some crap to get people to buy their s***ty magazine.

The sources for this are OK! Magazine and Us Weekly.

The real story here is that NESN is using supermarket tabloids as its sources. What a disgrace, might have to block them too.

None of our business ............. I wish them well ... many marriages have rough patches.

Tabloid bs. It's nobodies business what goes on in their marriage except for them and their children.

This type of stuff I find disgusting.. gossip magazines trying to make money off of gossip stories of other people's lives.

Also, even if all of this were 100% true, who the **** close enough to Brady that he would confide in with this information would run and tell a gossip magazine?

It should be legal to punch these people in the face

Nice. Merged into another thread in the Practice Form that is over 2 weeks old.

So you start a thread in the football forum using crap sources for the rumor.......and you do it 2 weeks AFTER everybody else saw the crap rumor?

Oh - - it's the Boston Red Sox owned NESN "staff" report - - these people couldn't find Foxboro on a map and they are owned by the same people who own the Globe.

That's either Volinesque or Tanguayan.

Neither looks ver happy but she was with him in NYC on Aug. 31640_tom_brady_gisele_bundchen_090215.jpg

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back