PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Row Seating at Gillette

Jodi

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hi All~

3 of us are going back to NE for a game and for Xmas break on Dec. 26th. I am going to be purchasing ticket for the game on the 27th against the Jaguars but I'm a bit confused on the seating chart.

They only show the sections but I want the most bottom row of that section. So far I'm looking at rows in the 300's due to cost. Can anyone tell me how the rows run? Are they 1-27? 1 being the first row walking down the aisle or 27 being first walking down the aisle?

Your help would be much appreciated! I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't seen a Pat's game since 2004 when the they played here agains the Cardinals.

ps. if anyone has tickets for sale for this game please let me know :)

Last edited:
Hi All~

3 of us are going back to NE for a game and for Xmas break on Dec. 26th. I am going to be purchasing ticket for the game on the 27th against the Jaguars but I'm a bit confused on the seating chart.

They only show the sections but I want the most bottom row of that section. So far I'm looking at rows in the 300's due to cost. Can anyone tell me how the rows run? Are they 1-27? 1 being the first row walking down the aisle or 27 being first walking down the aisle?

Your help would be much appreciated! I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't seen a Pat's game since 2004 when the they played here agains the Cardinals.

ps. if anyone has tickets for sale for this game please let me know :)

Row 27 is at the very top. We're in row 24.

Thank you very much! How was your view?

Your welcome. Not really that bad. We've had the same seats since it opened.

Have a great time when you go. :D

Thanks! Its been so 6 years since I've been there. I love the heat in AZ but miss going to Pats and Sox games.

Anyone have tickets for the Pats/Jag's game?

Check ticketmaster. I just pulled 3 seats in sect 323 row 10.

Does anyone know how many rows are in the first part of the 300 section (before going up the steps)? It looks to be 6-8.

Does anyone know how many rows are in the first part of the 300 section (before going up the steps)? It looks to be 6-8.

I believe it is 7.

I am heading to the Buffalo game..Can anyone tell me what section 236 is like and what do they mean by general admission?

I am in sec 134, row 7. What do you guys think?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back