PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster updates: PUP activations and IR options

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyway ... welcome back Kevin Faulk! Reiss:

I don't agree that Faulk will necessarily cut into Woodhead's time. I would not be surprised to see BOTH of them in the shotgun.

We have started using double option routes out of the shotgun (see Ridley & Vereen). So I would not be surprised to see this formation again in 3rd and long.

This adds another layer of complication to our offense. Will both Faulk and Woodhead go on option routes? Will one go on a fake draw and the other on an option route (or a fake option and a real draw)? Or, one of them goes on option route and the other stays to block?

^^ This

People seem to forget the strength of schedule (or lack there of) that the Patriots had that season.

Plus Matt Cassel isn't a bad quarterback, he's not Curtis Painter. A lot of people fail to give him credit, the guy is an NFL caliber play caller. He threw 27 TDs and 7 INTs last season.

Juat to add some insight to this.....I had Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma 24 years ago.They first tried a low-dose chemo cycle for 1 year.The cancer returned and I then had the "high dose" 3 day regimen,followed by an autologous bone marrow transplant.

To simply this....the high dose.....means HIGH dose....it kills the cancer,along with my immune system,hair and toenails(not kidding).Once this terrifying bombshell was completed,they re-introduced my immune cells and I spent 30 days in isolation,waiting for my immune system to regenerate......which it did(hooray!).

This was not fun....it was not easy...but it worked.I didn't have much physical problems,after.However,the Psychological trauma was immense.It seems to me that Cannon handled the treatment,very well.If the mental aspect is manageable,I don't see any reason why he can't perform at an optimum level.He's a kindred spirit to me and I wish him Godspeed.:rocker:

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go thru all that man....but really glad to hear that ur feeling well now...thanks 4 telling your story...gives alot of perspective to life......been big fan of cannon and so glad to hear he's healing well and ready to PLAY SOME FOOTBALL....Take care Italia....

supertroopers.jpg

100% correct. Glad to see someone is objective and not just an unrelenting homer. Belichick's "bold" moves wouldn't look so clever without TB12 under center.
I'm curious. Can you explain why giving the credit to Brady is any less homerism than giving it to BB, or actually both?
Are homers BB fans and not Brady fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back